Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:01 pm

All the voters said they were keeping you?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Yeah they did thats why im like? Because this is the 2nd time people have lied lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 pm

These people must not know how the jury works lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Yeah I'm not the bitter type lmao but lying just to lie at this point sksks yikes
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:20 pm

People must be bored with themselves -_-

Who do you think voted against you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:22 pm

You said people might've flipped after you said you were going to keep me right? Who did you say that to I won't say. I'm just trying to figure something out lol because someone else told me the same thing but that they said no
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 pm

I know you kept me, AOC told me she did and mentioned to me that you were going to as well  so i know that's 100%
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:31 pm

I spoke to everyone about the vote. I wanted to make sure I knew what the vote was gonna be like. First I gave them a vague answer to see if there were any strong preferences and everyone was vague back lmao. So then I told them I was leaning towards keeping you and said I don’t care how they vote since you and Keesha were cool. As time passed by everyone started to say they were keeping you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Also lol @ us having 3 rooms to ourselves
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Lmao our 3 personalities can finally have their own space 😭<3 

Oh, w.e I'm not going to stress it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:37 pm

lol sorry I really have no idea. Like I said people don’t like talking to me about this game so I’m just over here with my hands in my pocket
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:40 pm

Lol its fine and literally same so I get it
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Yay to us being safe<3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Thank god lmfao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:02 pm

This veto seems kinda easy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 62 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67 ... 72  Next