Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:36 pm

You won't regret it! The episodes are short enough to casually watch whenever and they're interesting enough to binge through.

These veto threads are quite the read.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:38 pm

No seriously! From Nottie basically said I want to lick you all us peasants to Alycia being put up!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 pm

I'm happy this game drama is happening and more happy that we are both safe!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:17 pm

What are you hearing so far? All Im hearing is Heather lol. Which is a little suspicious but
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:26 pm

I've heard Heather, Rae, Idris lol. The only name I haven't heard is Alycia.

I'm fine with any of them going, though I am partial towards Idris. That man is a great figure<3 At least the real one. Not sure about the player yet lol he's timid. I like him though.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:45 pm

See my thing is, if Alycia stays again, when is she ever going to leave? Her campaigning is amazing, if we were against her, do we stand a chance against that? That’s my only worry right now
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:50 pm

I hear you. All of us would be steamrolled. I do think that could be the case for Heather too. She almost came back with a victory.

I'm fine with either of them leaving, but my biggest fear would be Rae/Idris leaving because it keeps two large threats in the game, not just one.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:02 am

Exactly how I feel. We don’t need to keep both threats in the game because that hurts us but we do need someone to hide behind
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:10 am

Exactly. That's why ideally one of them should go.

I'm a bit confused on why people aren't really chatty in the group chat. So the way I see things is, most likely we will not all agree on a single vote. Ideally yes, we would like to vote someone out that we can all agree on, but there are so many different relationships that it's hard to micromanage all of them. But realistically, everyone probably has different preferences on who goes. And that's fine, as long as we are honest about it. But if we all agree on a vote and then the opposite happens, then there is a problem.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:52 am

Omg same!!! That’s why I never pressure anyone to vote with me nor do I every really ask. It’s not about trying to be sly but it’s naive to think people will play your game for you and vice versa. Everyone has their own bonds and who they feel comfortable with. So I never want to put anyone in a position to have to lie to me or anyone else just because they are thinking about their game before mine
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:58 am

Yeah agreed. Not sure what's going on to be honest. I'll go cast my vote. I think this round might have been a mess and I don't know how the vote are going to go. I ended up voting Heather though. I want to make sure she does get the boot and hopefully that works. I respect whatever vote you decide to do. At the end of the day, I think we are both mature enough to put our heads together in future rounds and figure out the best way for the two of us to advance.

I'm about to head off to bed. Have a good night sis!

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:43 am

Me voting in the minority!

I figured that could/would happen. Too many players, anything is possible me thinks.

I’m not mad though. Alycia went out so there’s that. Honestly I’m just relieved that a huge threat left so at the end of the day, your girl considers it a bonus!

We survived another round!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:51 am

The way that vote turned out LOLOL! These people are truly gaming! We gotta step it up bc that vote was so close! It’s a lot going on behind the scenes for sure that we’re missing. And it kind of makes me nervous lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:59 am

I agree. I’m not understanding the vote distribution at all.

Like how in the world did the two lovers both get evicted?

And honestly, this group alliance seems to be a little weak.

I’m not saying I want it to collapse btw. I actually want it to work. But I do think having 4 nominees leaves too much room for disagreements on the vote. I think it could work with 2, but 4 might be overkill.

I say we try our best to keep it from imploding and then once it’s just 2 nominees, maybe we can be more coherent in our voting strategies.

Just a thought though. I really trust you here and I value your opinion. If there’s any holes in this reasoning feel free to let me know. I’m not going to pout. We have a strong partnership here and I want to hear any input you have so we can get ourselves far into the game.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:34 am

Same! I think having 4 noms just spreads everything too thin because we’re all playing different games. And obviously not voting together diminishes trust in the group BUT like you said, it’s hard for everyone to be on the same page when it’s so many people to vote from. And then take in that 2 people will be leaving, it’s just too complex. I agree that I want it to work too. I think everyone in it is genuine, or at least I hope so. I just find it hard to tell others my vote because it’s clear Im not in the “know” based on these votes. I only heard Idris name from Alycia’s campaign and when you told me you heard his name. And I don’t want anyone weaponizing my vote against me. Like of course I feel great with you, and we didn’t vote the same which is fine since we both talked about it and explained why we were voting a certain way, but I haven’t gotten to the level of comfort with that group yet. :/

And I agree with you about us trying to keep it afloat while we wait for the 2 HoH twist to end. I think the group will become a lot closer when we only have to pick from two noms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next