Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Pretty much the same!

Love the new pic btw! So fierce!

Btw do you happen to know who all voted Percy?

Penny was pissed at me when she knew I didn’t vote him out but that to me also says she has five solid votes on her side. That was no last minute scrambling. She was adamant it was me.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:32 pm

EXACTLY. She asked for me to vote out Percy bc she said she had 4 solid votes. So they def have a solid side.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:33 pm

And I have no clue. I would guess Carly and Blair are two of them for sure
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:34 pm

I’m starting to think all of Michaels only allies were the ones nominated.

The others were quick to vote against Percy. Interesting me thinks.

The problem is it’s hard to tell who voted who. We need to think about it soon.

Anyway we need to try winning tonight
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:35 pm

But I thought Percy and Michael were together? Cz if they were, wouldn’t they have the same allies? Or is Percy really alone in the game?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:41 pm

They should have the same allies but those votes went on Penny so I think Michael only had Percy and Haleigh, and to a lesser extent penny. Whoever he was voting with clearly turned on him and Percy this round.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Oh yeah true. It sucks cz yeah we’re getting down in numbers but it’s still easy for people to lie about their vote and claim one. So Penny clearly knew who gave Percy votes. And the round before that he got 3 votes then remember
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:52 pm

It’s so hard to tell. At the end of the season and we see all the votes we are gonna feel so dumb lmao
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:09 pm

We for sure will 😂😂 I’d imagine a lot of us are going to feel dumb especially when we get to start reading private rooms and who was with who. I’d love to read up on Michael’s game because he’s crazy lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:12 pm

I still remember him talking about how he always makes pre-jury in games.

I just wanna hug him <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:57 pm

Congrats on winning that veto!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:32 am

Damn tonight was insane Sad

Thank god it’s now just 1 HOH
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:43 am

Hey girl can we talk?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 am

Mmmmm. Sandra I think you know why im pissed at you tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:55 am

Yes I had a conversation with Layla last night / this morning about it.

Like I told her though, I never threw you or her under the bus, especially not to Michael and Marianne. I already explained the issue with Michael and Marianne to her. I’m sure she’ll tell you or if you want I can tell you.

Once she confronted me yesterday, I admit I panicked and I campaigned for her to go. I already told this to her. I also guarantee that neither of you two are my targets in this game and will not nominate you two. I understand your frustration and if you wanna talk it out I’m all ears. At this point I’m pretty much at the bottom of the totem pole for everyone and it’ll just be a matter of time before I’m evicted. I don’t have any reason to lie to you guys because if I do that’s basically sealing my fate in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next