Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:14 am

My boo Sandra. It hurts me to even write this, because it sucks and you KNOW I love you but I voted you out. I know you're going to be upset and you'll probably call me out (Rightfully so) but I have to think about who I can compete against in comps to have the best shot at winning. Im so so sorry, you know I love you and I know right now this paragraph means jackshit to you (because it would probably mean that to me if the roles were reversed) But I know you don't deserve to be blindsided. We've been through so much and I hope you can forgive me post game, because I really do care for you. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:20 am

Sad Tyler literally mentioned how he was gonna use the veto on you but he felt bad and I told him to use it on you. I was never gonna turn against us. I really did want us to succeed. If he had saved me I would have 100% stuck with our alliance and kept you in
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:29 am

And I believe that you would have voted to keep me, but I also know you're closer to others than me and with numbers going down, I have to think about where I fall in everyone's loyalty "list". I don't want to get 4th or 5th because I was naive to think others aren't also thinking end game
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:31 am

Literally the only reason I was nominated with you was because Carly felt like you and I were a power duo. Literally nobody wants to work with me. It’s kinda ridiculous that we have people believing all these rumors spread by Celine, Daphne, Marianne, and Layla. All four of them burned me at one point so I had no obligation in keeping them. You were always upfront with me even if you were upset and I can respect that. I don’t like how I’m being portrayed as being overly connected when I’m clearly disposable.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:33 am

I thought you were joking about the Sandra/Carter duo rumor :/ I didn't know people actually believed that because it makes no sense. Carly told me she put me up because she thought I had the DPOV even though I told her multiple times that I didn't have it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:35 am

lmfao Carly probably has it and that’s her justification. And no, she said we are a duo and she felt like I would have never done anything against you (which duh I wouldn’t have but we never established anything long term; fun fact, I don’t make finals deals with people at all because so much can happen). It sucks that the reason I am leaving is not even valid since you’re voting to evict me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:29 pm

*kisses ass*

Too soon?

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Side note, ab rollers fuckking suck omg. I’m just gonna stick to other activities. All it did was give me a stretch mark lmfao
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 pm

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
*kisses ass*

Too soon?

LMFAOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:47 pm

Carter wrote:
Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
*kisses ass*

Too soon?

LMFAOOOOOO

The way that could be interpreted two very different ways omg
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Knowing you, you probably meant both ways freak
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:51 pm

I guess. I do wanna have a chat with you still after and like I said, if you aren’t gonna have it, that’s totally cool. Either way there’s no bad blood on my end. This game made me act like a dick omg

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm

We can for sure have a talk! <3

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:05 pm

I was gonna message you but idk how Twitter DMs work
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 pm

I think you can message me now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26