Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:02 pm

lol, Im too high to care right now. She’s crazy though so I expected some type of blow up. I do think it’s funny that I never do that to people publicly when I find out how sneaky they have been yet they take any opportunity to do it towards me.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:04 pm

Lmfaoo girl I wish I could get high. I really want some edibles <3

All she had to do was learn how to communicate instead of spazzing out and she would have more credibility. I cannot wait for her to give her misguided insight on what’s going on.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:31 pm

Stay strong girlie
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:33 pm

I’m guessing you’re talking to me since you called Carter a man.

I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong (ex: the whole Carter/Layla thing). But one thing I’ve learned is to never negotiate with terrorists and Marianne tried to strongarm me into divulging details lmao.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:35 pm

LOL shut up Sandra!

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:24 pm

So I’ll tell you my vote once again.

Voting out Marianne obvs. She thinks I’m going to keep her and she is probably going to go off on me. I just can’t have her coming after you and Layla. I know you guys don’t believe me but I do want to make things right. I’m just telling you now in case you hear I’m voting to keep her. I do not want to jeopardize your spot in the game! I got you boo!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Thank tou Sandra! I know that I didn't talk to you much about my decisions, but I hope that me showing that you were never an option, that we can establish the trust. We should have the votes to get her out. Im pretty sure she is going to call all of us out lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:44 pm

It’s fine. Actions speak louder than words and I think you’ve demonstrated your trust.

We can get through yet another call out eviction post.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:51 pm

LOL *Gets the "Nothing new" gif ready*
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:55 pm

lol I’m surprised we got to this point all things considering.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Im so over Mari. She's a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:18 pm

This fight got intense fast
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:00 am

Yeah, I actually had no problem with her until all of that happened. I was talking to Tyler about food and then I get 5 messages of people saying She's saying Im telling people who she's targeting?? I honestly don't want anything to do with her post game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 am

Ah I see. It got really weirdly personal, that disagreement on the eviction thread. Not really too happy with how it came across, intentional or not. I’m hoping it was just because of high stress though!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:27 pm

lol @ me giving her the benefit of the doubt. I’m glad we made it this far in the game <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next