Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Lol I saw the mess when I woke up this morning. She’s something else but you dragged! “Sucks to suck” lol. I wanted to be petty and tell her to tell keke hi for me 😭

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:15 pm

Omg Keke and Marianne should not even exist in the same post-eviction purgatory ;____; marianne wishes she can be on the same level!

Marianne ended up being a total mess. She dragged my name through the mud again in private and was messy enough to try to get me to turn on Layla lmfao. I did talk to Layla though just to make sure we were still good and we both realized that Marianne was just trying to stir the pot (again). Why can’t people leave the game like Aang did? That was fun <3
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Yeah I talked to Layla too about what was said. I think they’ll just continue to throw you utb to us in hopes that we’ll target you. We’ve all had too long to regroup and talk everything out so it’s not going to work. Im actually shocked Avengers has stayed in tact lol. It was rocky for a little but as long as we continue to trade HoHs, we’ll be fine
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:56 pm

Avengers is the strangest alliance this whole series because I don’t think there’s ever been an alliance of just previous HOHs and I think we all trust each other all things considered. Big Brother’s format allows a lot of people to slide by but luckily we can stay on top of that! I really do not see anyone outside the avengers minus Daphne and Carly winning HOH unless it’s something that comes out of left field. I feel pretty good about the alliance!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 4:23 pm

We owe it all to Chloe lol. Had she not pushed us all together, who knows how the season would have gone.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Chloe the season saver (or in Marianne’s case, season ruiner <3)
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:06 pm

You ready for HoH??
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:28 pm

Of course baby mama!

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:39 am

Good morning!

I posted about this in the group room but I just wanted to make sure we were fine. I literally had no influence this round at all and I am still getting so much heat. Layla thinks I had it out for her but I honestly thought we moved past that. I’m sure she left and warned people against me but Carter, I’ve given people the benefit of the doubt.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:50 am

Sandra we’re good. Even if you did win HoH, which she did say you did, I told you once before that whatever relationship or issues you guys had was between you two. What we have is between us two. So Im not mad at you lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:58 am

Thanks Carter. I did not win HOH though. I wish I did though because I would have told you guys everything.

I understand why she thinks I was HOH. Girl you know I have early mornings and I didn’t want to miss the vote again so I begged Arisa if I could vote early. In hindsight that was probably stupid since I was offline afterwards but I wasn’t going to invest in the vote campaign one way or another. I like her and Susie and just thought I’d let the best woman live. I should have just stayed online but I had to be up early ugh.

You already know what I would have done if I won HOH. I wouldn’t have used it against her. Even if I did want to target her, it would have made sense for me to nominate someone else besides Susie?

I’m just really upset because I feel like this whole game Layla has always not trusted me, even before the Aang/Marianne nominations. Part of me is just hoping it’s game but there’s another part of me that thinks she genuinely hates me. Like idk what to do. I understood the retaliation after I tried to get her out the first time. That’s fair. I had that coming. But even afterwards I just felt like we were on thin ice but I just thought I was being paranoid and so I didn’t act on it. I like working with you guys so it didn’t make sense to turn on you all and be completely alone. And based on her private message she definitely wants nothing to do with me afterwards so I think it’s a personal vendetta. I hope it’s not though because I do like Layla as a person. I can’t wait for the game to be over so I can be exonerated from a lot of what I’m being blamed for.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:30 am

I’m not sure what Layla has been thinking these last few rounds, we hardly talked game because she was rarely on. I’m not sure what flipped for her but I think it’s beyond game too. Post game when everyone can read what was happening, I believe you’ll receive a lot of apologies. I think it’s easy for people to use you as a scapegoat now or to blame you to make sense of any game move they don’t like. Every round you get blamed for something and I may be crazy to trust you but I do lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:39 am

Honestly I hope she’s okay. Even though it’s frustrating to have to deal with her anger, I hope that real life isn’t too harsh on her. It’s hard to tell though. I have to wait until post season to even address it and by then this would all be over.

I don’t care for apologies lmfao. Is that bad? I mean people can apologize, I don’t hold anything in the game against anyone. This game has a tendency to make everyone seem like paranoid psychotic monsters so it’s mostly forgivable. But at the end of the day it’s an online game where even with identities revealed at the end we are still anonymous. Unless my ex boyfriend is in the cast 0_0 I don’t take anything to heart if people are upset. But obviously I’d rather not see anyone upset. It’s good there’s a prize at the end of the season but I feel like the amount alone will make things tougher for people.

It’s fine, people can blame me all they want. I can handle this kind of abuse, it’s nothing. I’m glad it’s directed towards me and not an impressionable player. I feel like in a game like this there’s at least one player who is super young and super into overaligning and want to be the next Dr. Will. But at the end of the day they probably cannot handle so much hate directed towards them. So I’d rather just endure it for them. I used to play these games a lot more and I have been on so many ends to everything. The victim, the mastermind, everything in between. I’ve seen it all. So I understand Layla and I understand whoever this mastermind is. I’m not going to get bent out of shape over it though. I just need to prove myself to people and that’ll correct that.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Also, while Im thinking about it, stop rushing to apologize and clear the air between us everytime someone says anything about you lol. I don’t want you thinking Im like your mom or something and you’re in trouble lol. I trust you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Lmfaoo I just wanna be as transparent as possible. I think last time the issue was me not communicating enough. You feel like a shrink though <3

I trust you too and that’s why I feel comfortable letting you in.

Anyway as much as I feel bad about the whole Layla thing, I just have to suck it up and figure out what happened. It’s very obviously a calculated move.

Here is my stance on it.

Whoever nominated Susie/Layla was clearly outside the avengers. I don’t think anyone within it would have done it. Even if I didn’t want Layla in, I wouldn’t have put Susie up with her. That would be so risky and if I knew it was anonymous I would have put up a bigger threat.

So why did the anonymous HOH not go after a big threat?

Think about it. You, me, Layla, anyone with a huge target on their back would naturally go after a big threat.

Anyone with a very small target on them right now would go after a big threat too. They might as well go big since they have the chance.

So who would go after a small target like Susie? It’s clear. Someone is threatened by the quieter players who don’t say anything, the players who aren’t super close to them. They know a smaller target like Susie would survive a vote against them. So it has to be a player with a target on them. Someone who isn’t close to Susie. Someone who is good at challenges.

I don’t know what game Susie is playing and I won’t speak on her behalf. But whoever nominated her and Layla is someone who isn’t super close to Susie. Someone who matches that description. I understand if you don’t want to brainstorm names with me. I have a feeling I know exactly who it is. Unfortunately I’m in that awkward spot where if I say something as innocent as “good morning” it gets used against me. Talk to Susie. But the house thinks I did it and I know I didn’t. If you compare notes with Susie long enough I’m sure the answer will be more clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next