Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Okay so last night Celine kept saying she had your vote for sure to others in the house, who of course ran it to others who then told me. I figured you’d tell me your vote regardless because you usually tell me your vote and honestly I wouldn’t have been mad if you came to me at the time and let me know that you were thinking about keeping her. But then you didn’t so I felt nervous abt the whole thing obviously. Granted, sis only got 2 votes so it doesn’t really matter but after Celine’s callout essay, Im sure you already know the house was pinning you and Daphne as the ones trying to flip the vote. We’ve had opinion communication thus far so I figured I’d just lay it out there lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Oh lol

I’ll be honest, and Arisa can attest to this post season, and it’s going to sound like a cop out answer, but I hate these late challenges lmfao. I wanna fall asleep by like 9 central but I cannot. So if I’m not discussing the votes it is because I’m trying to find a way to stay awake. I wake up early in the morning so that’s why you see me post shit early lmfao.

I did tell Celine I was going to keep her, mostly for the lulz. I didn’t throw out any suggestions when people came up to me about the vote. I just said that celines speech was good and Blair’s sucked (which we both know is true btw <3). But she was a hot mess. The other day, the day we had the mystery HOH, she and I had a conversation about all this drama. I knew she wanted me gone and she heard I wanted her gone. I wanted to clear the air and see what’s up. So I explained why I didn’t trust her. Calmly of course. And she got super defensive. So after that I just felt like there was no going back. She was really weird after that and I knew it was not anything we can salvage. So she asked me/Keesha if we would keep her. I barely answered in there and I just said I was waiting around and would let her know if I heard anything. Then I took a small nap <3 when I came to check on any updates there was a lot to sift through but it didn’t make any sense for me to keep her because she was a hot mess anyway. I didn’t realize she would get 6 votes against her lmfao. I knew she had me/Tyler/Audrey but Billie was a question mark who didn’t wanna outright say it and I left AOC on read and found out she was leaning towards voting Celine out. Daphne was clearly trying to get me to commit to an answer and I told her I was just seeing how things went and she had a suspicion that Celine was getting the boot.

So if I didn’t tell you the vote it was because I was sleepy AF. I thought it was obvious Celine was the boot and she didn’t trust me already so I didn’t care about lying to her anyway since she was expecting it anyway (and rightfully so).

This isn’t the first time my sleepiness has gotten me in trouble. I know that the whole secret HOH thing looked suspicious because I signed off kinda early but honestly your girl was trying to get some Z’s and out of the two nominees, Susie never screamed at me and I didn’t wanna discuss the vote because as much as Layla drove me insane with her paranoia, I did not want to be involved with her eviction.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Sandra you and these early sleeping nights are going to be the death of you 😂😂😂 Because it’s the easiest way for people to blame you. I even asked Tyler how you were voting because you weren’t online and they kept saying you were keeping Celine.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:24 pm

lmao DONT JUDGE ME <3

Sorry I gotta wake up super early. I already told Arisa about me and she just thinks I’m a retired old witch who takes her teeth out at night <3

I don’t care what people say about me. I have made it this far being honest to the people that matter and they’re just salty that I don’t show them that same respect *shrugs*

But yeah I just thought Celine going was a given since you asked about it in the group chat. I know people were contemplating keeping you because “omg it’ll be sooooo funny for Carter to not get her way ^________^” and all I had to play it smart. I wasn’t like “OMG SOUNDS GOOD GIRL!” I just said I’m interested to see their pitches. Which is accurate. I was interested in seeing them. But not for the reasons everyone thought. But again, as long as people assume that we are not super close they’re going to give us information and all we have to do is compare. All these wild cards are leaving and the only threats in the game are what’s left of the avengers and so people are going to try to turn us against each other since they suck at competitions.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:31 pm

True. Celine was one of their comp threats, Carly is the last one that has won a comp I believe. It’s good Celine left because she was really close to that DPOV, she was probably the closest to it.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Yeah I agree.

If I didn’t buy that immunity I would have enough for it.

So we can assume Carly doesn’t have the money for it, nor Haleigh, since they bought their powers.

At this point it would be Billie, Blair, Daphne, Keesha, AOC who could buy it immediately, and that’s not including double votes or anything else that might have been purchased already. So we need to keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:48 pm

That’s if they have been doing Drs too. I don’t any of us who won HoH and missed a chance to get money from voting have enough for it. Blair has been on the block too much to have enough I believe. So probably Billie/Keesha/AOC are the closest. But like you said people may have got those other powers so they may not have enough. I’m wondering if these are the last shop items
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:01 pm

I hope not lmao. I have enough to buy both veto passes but those are such awful prizes (heyyy hosts xoxoxo). And I don’t have enough for the DPOV at all lmao.

But it’s possible that the DPOV might expire soon-ish anyway. I’m going to check previous seasons
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Okay so season 1 had it expire after the final 8
And season 2 had it expire after the final 6

I don’t see anything from last season though Sad
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:14 pm

I have enough to buy the veto passes too but they are really damn awful lol. It’s 11 people left and 6 people can play in veto. Just seems like a waste to buy them now.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:18 pm

Yep agreed. The only reason I’d buy them is to prevent other people from buying them lmfao. But I don’t wanna do that if there’s more to buy. But like, if there’s nothing else at the shop I’d buy them for the lulz.

CARTER I HATE BEING SUCH A PETTY BITCH OMG
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:56 pm

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:

Why are you lying like this?? 😂 We both know you love it!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Carter wrote:
Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:

Why are you lying like this?? 😂 We both know you love it!

lmao you might be right tbh Wink
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:26 am

Morning boo!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:43 am

Morning xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next