Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Carter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 am

Enjoy our night off?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:13 pm

Yep I watched the incredibles 2 lmfao. I hadn’t seen it surprisingly but I figured why not. The animation there is so good <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:13 pm

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 1:39 pm

I watched Hamilton for the 4th time lol. Also it’s so dead and boring on here 😭 It’s weird considering how fast the game started
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 1:47 pm

It’s because people don’t know what to do now that Celine is gone lmfao. She was everyone’s ideal target and now that she’s gone, people are confused on what to do lololol. I think it’s clear we should continue picking out these wild cards but I’m sure now that they’ve been called out they’re going to step it up.

I appreciate it being boring though <3 after all that chaos it’s much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:45 pm

LOL again at Celine dragging the entire house for filth 😂 The best speech all season! I do think people will finally wake up and start playing. She told no lies when she said some people are playing the middle and are just here because we keep taking shots at the other threats
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Celine is a mess. Good to know she would have nominated me despite saying I’m not her target. My gut was right about her <3

I love how perceptive she was though. Clearly she was paying attention but she never brought any of this to my attention beforehand so clearly she couldn’t be trusted.

The middle players are the ones I’m worried about. They can be easily swayed and those are the players I’m worried about. One minute they can be in our DMs being nice and then when the tables turn they turn too.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 3:14 pm

I miss our one on ones before this game got all intense ;___;
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Awwww, my boo missing me! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 pm

How are you feeling now that we are in the final ten?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:13 pm

I’m feeling like we’re so close to winning and it’s making me nervous lol. It would suck to put in all this work and then leave. I think Im more nervous because of all the powers in play right now and I know someone will try to use them to go after us.
How about you?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Pretty much the same.

I love Arisa but all these powers being thrown at us feels like some shit I’d expect in BB Canada (no offense xoxo).

It’s a lot to process and I would hate to be evicted because of these powers. I’d rather it be a direct eviction (not saying I wanna be evicted lmao but I think my heart can handle it better if I lost on my own merit instead of being screwed over by a twisty twist).
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:37 pm

BWAYNOSE DIAS
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:55 pm

not us being nominated together ;____;
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:34 pm

I figured I would message you here in private.

I hope I have your vote to stay. I think we have had such an interesting journey this season and as much as everything was chaotic I am glad it happened because it did make us bond more, as fuckked as that sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Carter   This room is for Sandra & Carter - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Carter
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next