Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra money tasks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Extra money tasks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra money tasks   Extra money tasks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Last night was not fun for me but I survived and I feel like I might be in a better spot now. I know they salivate at getting me out, but I have enough people who need me in this game, so I should be ok for now.

My targets are

Percy: He's shady, he's not with us, he puts little effort into the game but still manages to do damage.
Aang: He went way too far to act innocent last night while trying to backdoor me.
Daphne: She's like Flipper the dolphin on crack. She goes to both sides and sprinkles information and creates a divide. Sandra feeds right into it too.
Marianne: Similar to Sandra about being everywhere, but I actually do not trust Marianne. I believe Aang that she wanted me up there last night too.
Blair: I hear she voted for me, she keeps denying it but I also don't feel like she sees value in having me as an ally
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Extra money tasks   Extra money tasks - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:48 pm

Carter
Audrey Horne
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Layla Keating
Haleigh Broucher
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Susie Carmichael
Daphne Blake
Keesha Smith
Billie Eillish
Carly Incontro
Celine Dion
Blair Waldorf
Marianne Williamson

Basically Carter remains the top of my loyalty tree. Audrey moves up and ahead because I'm in more alliances with her than Haleigh and she causes me less stress than Sandra. Keesha and Haleigh I still trust but we don't talk as much. Billie I do trust, I just don't really connect yet. Carly I don't trust because I feel like Percy's speech for her was staged to throw us off with her vote. Celine is another that I like but don't trust at all. Blair and Marianne were nominated by me and I feel they hold a grudge.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Extra money tasks   Extra money tasks - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:50 pm

Layla is just shady lately, she's doing things behind my back and she doesn't know that I know, but I Layla, I know.

AOC I trust because she's nice and Carter tells me to work with her. No this is not a "tells me" like I'm her bitch. She just told me I could trust her if I wanted to basically.

Susie is a trust by association
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Extra money tasks   Extra money tasks - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:05 pm

Carter: Still my F2. She just used an idol on me so wow.
Audrey Horne: Still my backup F2. I will have a hard time voting her out though.
Sandra Kaluiokalani: Not doing much to help me but I love Sandra and she's been a rock for me in this game. She really pushed me to be a social player with all the fires she lit in the early stages.
Carly Incontro: I like Carly. I know she's full of shit, but she's nice and I think she trusts me because she doesn't have many people.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Close to Carter and we talk more.
Haleigh Broucher: Slipping, but it's a bit like Keesha where I don't know what to say anymore.
Billie Eillish: Nice but I just forget to reply a lot of times. I can't see her having me too high on her list either.
Daphne Blake: I know she was probably going to put me up tonight. The way she came in with the Celine speech. I'm coming for you Daphne.
Keesha Smith: You are just too much of a coaster, you have to go
Blair Waldorf: Your time is up. You're a nice girl though. Sorry it went like this for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra money tasks   Extra money tasks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra money tasks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2