Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm

I'm going to try my best to win veto so wish me luck girl
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Aww are you, why? :/ good luck in veto!
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 9:18 pm

idk apparently someone told Carter I was targeting her :/ oh well she doesn't even get to vote so her opinion literally matters the least out of what anyone wants so hopefully I can manage to get the votes even if noms stay the same
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Wishing you the best girlie im sure you can get them! Lets see who the renom is and go from there!!
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Thank you so much for the support I really mean it. I'm going to do everything I can to get the votes
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:22 pm

If you hear anything please lmk. I’m going to try my best to stay
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:30 pm

I definitely will let you know if I hear anything!
Have you heard anything yet?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:32 pm

I talked to Daphne and she said she would keep me and then I think Carly, Tyler and Audrey maybe would as well from what they are telling me but I haven’t got it confirmed yet. Maybe go ask around and see what you hear because they might be lying to me but I’m hoping it’s the truth
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:37 pm

I'm hoping it's the truth too! You only need at least 5 to stay, I'll ask around and see what people are saying <3
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:11 pm

Have you heard anything yet? I’m campaigning my ass off so I’m hoping it pays off
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 pm

I was just about to message you! Honestly I feel like it's mixed right now so I'm not sure what will even happen. Do you have any locked in 100%?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:13 pm

I think you Tyler Carly and Daphne and then I just need one more vote out of the rest of the 4
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:27 pm

Hmm who do you think you have a higher chance to get out of the other 4?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:28 pm

I’m not sure but I actually have the nullifier so that’s all I need
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:31 pm

Opp period! Lmaoo 
Your icon is u using your power😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Celine
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next