Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:32 pm

I’m just trying to make sure everyone is telling me the truth omg. Thank you so much for having my back this week I will not forget it
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:59 pm

You're welcome girlie!! I'm wishing you the best tonight <3
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 am

not Carter telling me you ran back and told her everything I was saying to you :/ you have to make a move at some point girl or you aren't winning the game.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:46 am

we- what did I tell her? I didn't say anything to her wth
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:47 am

ok maybe she is just messing with me idk but she came to me and said "watch who you say stuff too. little ole billie ain't as sweet as she seems"
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:49 am

Girl she's lying wtf, I'm far from a rat you'll see after this when the game is over. Plus you didnt say anything for me to even rat on you about if that was the case
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:52 am

ok thank you so much lol. I think I'm going home but I tried my best. good luck
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:56 am

If you do that sucks, you played well and gave it your all that's all that matters honestly! thank you❤

If you happen to go is there anyone you suggest I be careful from? I'm sure there's people after me but idk who lol
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:02 am

yeah I have a list of everything I know for my exit speech so you'll see it all there
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:08 am

Okai! best of luck to u if you're evicted tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Celine   This room is for Billie & Celine - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Celine
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7