Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 am

Not intentionally omg. It's not my fault its in all caps like its yelling at me.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:50 am

I wish I could see what you wrote but this mobile ap won't let me go to previous pages anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:02 pm

Hello!!!

Game plan for tonight if one of you wins? Anyone sketch you out? I think we need to steer clear of the boys. They're lost as hell. There were a lot of INTERESTING patterns that emerged last night during that circle chain...
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:11 pm

I'm nominating Blair/Megan xoxo
Heather as the replacement.

I kid.

Um honestly I kinda want to win the HOH and use it to gain some knowledge. I don't like to be left in the dark Sad
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:23 pm

Do it, girl. I will be waving the biggest of pompoms. (Those would be my boobs)
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:32 pm

I’m open to whatever really. I’m curious to know what happens if one of us wins and try talking to the other HOH for details
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:39 pm

Daphne was unbending last night. She wanted one of my original noms so I had to nom Carly and that put me in a tight place.

How do you guys feel about both Nottie and Marianne?

Heather, Marianne is a lot like you. She is on the outs and was the first booted in HOH and she is sad and afraid. I have a good personal connection with her.

Nottie is scared to death. He sees the boys getting picked off one by one and he was not unaware of the voting pattern last night. He needs a place to land and fears the 3 boys he felt close to have splintered off.

If we can all work as 6 and try to form a bond with just ONE person to siphon info from, we may be able to survive for a spell.

Let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Honestly that works for me. At this point we should probably try pulling something together so we can actually get to “traditional Big Brother”. These random vote shut-outs I imagine are not as random as we are thinking. How in the world did Alycia randomly get votes to go? Same with Dean. I think there’s a bigger picture out there and we are not a part of it
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Exactly, Sandra. I suspect there are many many groups and maybe 2 to 3 key people who are working them all to the bone. That works in the short term but as numbers dwindle, these people are going to have to fight like hell to survive.

I know in a game like this huge alliances never work. Someone ALWAYS has an alternative motive. But I actually think this 6 would be perhaps one of the first alliances in BBQ history to never waver and that would give us 5 solid votes if we hit the block.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Hi guys. Sorry I’m late to the party. I just caught up on y’all a conversation and honestly I’m for it. I’ve been worried about there being a big alliance on the game and the only way for us all to stay safe is to pair together and have numbers ourselves. I haven’t had any conversation with Nottie so I don’t really know much about him. That’s the only thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Blair, I would vouch for him like I vouch for you. I trust you completely.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:19 pm

I really wish Alycia were in here. Clearly she was a threat to this large alliance and that's why they took her out. Did she mention any specifics to any of you while she was in the game or no? She didn't give me too much detail :/
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:21 pm

Alycia and I were very close and if there was something major to spill, she would have told me. She had no one. They just feared her as a comp beast.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Yeah she didnt really have anything to spill I dont think. I think she would have told me as well if she had known.

& ok Megan if you say he is trustworthy then i trust your word. Im all for it.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:38 pm

I know this a long shot but anyone wanna give me some BBQ? I don't mind taking it for the team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next