Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:14 pm

I’m good too. Happy neither of us got nominated. If noms stay, how do you guys want to vote?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:15 pm

I'm fine with whichever tbh. I don't really have a preference?
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 pm

Sandra, have you heard anything? I don't have an issue with any of these people so I am pretty open. Might ask the hoh who they want gone since I don't really know any of them all to well. Blair? Any preference?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:19 pm

I haven't heard anything. I'm guessing Michael would be the target but it'll be hilarious if he stayed idk. I just want to vote with the majority tho
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Same. In this case, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:26 pm

I don’t have any preferences either. I don’t talk to any of them but I’ve never had an issue with any of them either. The only thing I got is Michael creating the big alliance but that didn’t get him voted out the other day so I guess people don’t care
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:44 pm

I think it also had to do more with people being bigger targets on the block. There was Chloe who got a good number and then Heather was rudely targeted Sad
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Yeah that’s true too. Maybe it’s his time to go. But with the way these votes have been going, nothing is for certain.

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 pm

Honestly I just consider the chopping block a death sentence. There is no guarantee you'll stay. Even Percy received 3 votes last time and that was totally random.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:18 pm

I agree with Blair. Maybe it is his time to go? I'm down with that. I would be sad to see Haleigh go. She had a really tough weekend and I have a soft heart. Sad But any of the other 3 are fine with me, I guess. Just let me know what y'all think.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:19 pm

I mean if you two want Michael I'll just vote that way and keep it simple.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:20 pm

I'm okay with that. I am. That 10 person alliance sketched me out a bit. Blair?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:12 pm

Sorry I’m slow getting back to y’all.

Yes Michael is good with me. I don’t like the idea of this 10 person alliance. That’s way too much power to have in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Agreed, plus he wants to get evicted so yeah
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Blair, he is also losing his mind saying there is some alliance based on the chain comp picks. Can't believe he is trying to tank games with a random pick game. And I am, of course, involved. Hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan   This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Heather, Sandra, Blair & Megan
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next