Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Penny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:55 pm

oh im in va and we are in phase 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:01 pm

how are you feeling with this HOH? I haven't talked to either of them that much so im kinda worried
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 pm

I am just.... wow... lol that comp im praying I am not nommed.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 pm

honestly 3 hours like wtf. we are going to be up all night because of that lol

Penny Proud likes this post

Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:08 am

so I unfortunately i voted out dean bc Daphne wanted one of her noms out. What are your thoughts overall about the game are you open to talking strategy today?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:01 pm

I voted out Rae just cause I never talked to her. And yeah we for sure can talk strategy. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:03 pm

well I have been talking with Marianne and I know you guys are cool so thats good.

I decided that im going to start playing hard bc I think the big alliances have a plan if the game doesnt start being played theyre going to wipe us all out.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Yep I’ve been talking to Marianne as well and we are both super concerned about the big alliance. The way that comp went last night was super revealing to where everyone stands. I agree we need to start bringing in a lot of the people like us who aren’t super connected and try to make something happen before it’s too late
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Ok, question do you think they were dumb enough to reveal their alliance or do you think they had a bigger plan and only reveal a couple people who they were loyal too but the alliance is much bigger.

Bc I cant imagine them being dumb enough to keep choosing the same ppl over and over and think the rest of us wouldnt realize.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Hmm I didn’t think about that. Honestly I just assumed they were stupid but now that you mention it I could see a scenario where they get together and agree to only pick a small group of people they trust not to reveal everything. It was still really revealing though because even if the alliance is bigger we know at least a few members of it now
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:31 am

Hey girl what are you thinking with this vote? The nominees calling out all those people is crazy but I’m loving it LOL
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 am

I voted out sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:56 am

Ok I did the same! Glad we are on the same page

Penny Proud likes this post

Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:30 pm

So what are you thinking is the move with this vote? I’m annoyed because it’s the same people on the bottom get thrown up every week and eventually that will be us but there isn’t anything we can do about it unless we win HOH
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:33 pm

Yea, we have to win back to back HOH's or we are fucked.

I have not figured out my vote.. my head is spinning... bc everyone who goes is bad for my game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Penny
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next