Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Penny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Same :/ I was kinda hoping Percy would be the one to go because he is kinda useless but no one is even saying his name so this is a mess honestly
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:35 pm

He is not going.. noone is voting him out ... I dont think bc hes not a threat. unless we can get enough votes.. but I dont think we can bc most of our votes are nominated...

you would probably need 6 votes..
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:39 pm

yeah I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I tried suggesting it to Marianne and she said she’d rather do Heather so idk. whatever you decide just let me know but it sucks no matter what happens
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:40 pm

Wait Marianne is going to vote out heather... that surprises me.... I am in confusion..
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:41 pm

hmm well I haven’t spoken to her in like 40 minutes but that is the impression I got. Let me ask her again and see what she says
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:59 pm

So what is Marianne telling you? She is still kinda hinting towards Heather to me but she did just mention she doesn’t like how the boys are protected so idk what she wants
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:01 pm

this is a fail on our part. lets vote heather . we have no choice really.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:08 pm

ok if that’s what you want. Marianne just told me she wants to try and get the votes for Percy. We’d need at least 5 or 6 to pull it off with 16 people voting
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:09 pm

ok, who are the votes?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:10 pm

Me you Marianne, maybe Daphne and AOC? do we know anyone else we could try and get
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:16 pm

yea daphne probably rob isnt voting with us...
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:17 pm

gross idk why she is lying to my face then. apparently last time she voted Sunflower so I thought she could be trusted so I’m super confused
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:21 pm

just be careful
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:23 pm

yeah for sure. I feel like we are lowkey screwed after this lol like Heather and Chloe were the two most vocal people about the majority alliance and at least michael was trying to do something even if it failed miserably so this whole scenario sucks. oh well Marianne said she would try and talk to some people and see if we could flip things so idk I’ll wait to see what she says back to me
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:25 pm

no, we are not screwed we can win HOH and make good moves..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Penny   This room is for Celine & Penny - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Penny
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next