Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Celine & Tyler Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Celine & Tyler have access to this room

Requested by: Tyler
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:33 pm

CELINE I love you
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 pm

TYLER OMG YAY
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:18 pm

Good luck tonight. I hope you win if you want to win.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:00 pm

So how are we feeling with this? I saw Daphne said you would be safe so that's good
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:21 am

I fell asleep during the veto so it's a good thing I didn't go up as a renom lol. Did you end up voting Rae?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Celine I miss you. I hope you're having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Lol I am. This game is exhausting lol it’s so hard to stay active all the time but I’m trying my best
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:21 pm

I know Celine, it is really hard. I just like talking to you so naturally I stalk you first lol.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Omg yes love to hear that! Do you have any new thoughts on the game and how things are going?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:11 pm

I thought the HOH last night was very revealing. I'm sorry for randomly picking you that one round lol. I was looking for someone from our alliance and you were the first to pop into my mind. I didn't even realize you were not on the original list. I think some people really played the challenge wrong and exposed themselves. I was just having fun picking people randomly, trying not to pick the same person twice till I had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:56 pm

Should we give each other just like 1 buck to make sure we don't end up with 0 and accidentally winning HOH? I agree winning HOH at this point is really bad for your game
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Ok yeah nvm scratch this plan
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 pm

Heyy sorry I missed your other message but yes the idea of a Megan/Carter/Keke/Layla alliance has been going around everywhere since the HOH comp which I assume is why Chloe threw their names out. Sadly I think you going far in that comp must have made people weary of you as well. Idk why else your name gets thrown out because I have never talked to Chloe either
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:45 pm

I'm probably viewed as the alpha male so I can see where she may think I'm at the head of something, but my biggest alliance is the one we have in the better room (we need a better alliance name). I'm not even that mad at her in all honesty. I want to make a clear decision on this vote and not just vote on emotions because she called me out. I know where my allegiance lies and it's with our group. I went far in the challenge because I won close to half the rounds lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Tyler
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next