Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:31 am

Sorry I went to take a shower to clear my head and came back to a flood of messages everything. Daphne told me Carter was going to her saying she knew Daphne was contemplating keeping you. Do you still have Daphnes vote? Let me go talk to Keesha real quick.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:31 am

No I didn't vote yet
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:32 am

I still have Daphne's vote I think maybe try messaging her. Keesha did tell me she already kept me but im not sure if its true. She is probably my last hope unless I get a random vote from someone else
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:41 am

Arisa just told me "hopefully you pull this off" and most people have probably voted already I think there is a chance if you would do this for me. I'll get the DPOV tomorrow if I stay in the game and I promise on everything I would use it on you
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:47 am

Have you heard anything back from Keesha? I see she is online right now
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:04 am

Keesha replied with a half confusing answer. She told me she doesn't know if we really have the votes. She said that a lot of people seem on the fence and that it will probably tie. I asked if it will still tie if we both keep you and I have not gotten an answer yet.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:06 am

"I’m voting for you to stay weather you got the numbers or not lol. When I talk to people I just try to seem very subtle just incase it does go the other way but I’m still on your side no matter what"

The last message I got from her. You/Carly/Daphne/Keesha plus the extra vote is literally enough
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:15 am

I asked Keesha if she's talked to you Daphne and Carly and how are the votes are looking and she told me

"yeah I talked to all 3 and they are solid. I think you're good"
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:24 am

I am praying omg I feel this is so close to happening but I don't want to get my hopes up
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:25 am

what are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:27 am

Celine, I don't want to mess with you. Daphne started off telling me she wanted to keep you. We both put Blair up so it makes sense to want her out over you. Then the whole Carter knows she is considering it happened (this is what Daphne told me) and she ended up telling me she's voting you out. 

When I approached Keesha, she told me she doesn't think we have the vote and that she thinks it will just tie. I think people are lying to you so that you call out the wrong people if you leave. I totally get it if you don't believe me, but this is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:28 am

I'm missing the $2 bonus because I've been trying to make sure we have the votes this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:30 am

how stupid of Daphne to switch her vote when it's already out there and she was literally giving me her answers during the POV. I'd appreciate if you kept me anyways but whatever thanks for being honest with me. I wish you would have told me earlier Daphne was evicting me because I was screwed from then on out and maybe I could have changed it. oh well
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:33 am

I haven't known all this time. I didn't want to say anything till I spoke to Keesha so I could have all the facts. It's only been about 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:33 am

Daphne hasn't been on in so long tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Tyler   This room is for Celine & Tyler - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Tyler
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next