Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:11 am

About the stuff she’s been saying about you.

Daphne is definitely overaligned but I think she’s going to hide under the commotion for now. Ugh this sucks too because she was going to be exploited really quick too.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:16 am

Oh okay, yeah this is just all over the place for me to fully comprehend. I'm aware of the game she's playing though for sure but I just did not trust that she would stay safe had I nominated her... When people tell me to put someone up as a pawn I know that's not the intention they're going for. Also, let me just acknowledge how our conversations have transformed because I feel like they used to be really superficial and both of us would wait for the other to talk game or something xD idk if that's how you felt but sometimes I was like, let's just talk game girl! I'm really happy to have reached this point with you because I've wanted to work with you from the start
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:20 am

Aw thanks I appreciate it.

I’m afraid to talk game because any time I did it just backfired. Honestly I didn’t discuss game with a ton of people because in such a large cast I know those are the first people to leave. Even on my chats with Megan we just talked a lot about personal stuff and joked around.

I think now we don’t really have anything to lose so we just need to go full force and just play to the best of our abilities. I think it’s clear I cannot play under the radar anymore and I think you might have a target on your back from all the drama. We need to get through this.

I hope now the veto system is changed so people cannot get backdoored
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:31 am

I am fully aware I am a huge target now but the move last night had to be made... It was so frustrating to watch the same people be targeted, whether I had relationships with them or not. But I agree I need to play much harder and hopefully the single HOH works to our benefit
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:32 am

Megan told me she believed I didn't want her up or evicted so I really hope you believe that as well, I swear on my life I was with y'all and Tyler, even though I don't speak to him much. I would love to move forward with you two specifically in the future because I view you as strong players who know what needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:34 am

lol I wish Tyler and I didn’t get this stigma of being a pair. We were kinda forced into that position but I mean I’ll take the offer. We need to bring in someone else that we know we can trust and tbh there’s not that many people I feel like we can trust. I don’t think you had any part in her eviction btw
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:37 am

Okay thank you I appreciate that lol I distinctly said I wanted the trio gone but he is clearly just looking out for his game because if Megan and Tyler didn't bring that to my attention I would've had no idea he was throwing me utb. Michael said AOC is the one who first exposed the outsiders alliance, do you trust her? I would say Celine but after voting Megan I don't necessarily trust her anymore lol. I need to talk to these people about what the hell went on last night
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:38 am

Tyler also said he wants to make a group so I'll see who he wants to possibly pull in later
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:43 am

I don’t mind AOC but she’s super quiet in general so it’s hard to tell where her head is. We can approach her. Celine is such a mess and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the one flipping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:45 am

It's the fact that she is in my dms counting votes for Keke that is bothering me LOL
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:46 am

And here I thought you two were close alol
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:47 am

I thought I was too until you brought this to my attention. I'm gonna message her and see if she admits it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:59 am

Good luck! Please keep me updated!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Hey Marianne!

So tonight I’m going to go for HOH. I’m going to try to figure out where all this chaos is originating from. I’m not sure who to believe at this point Sad I do believe you though but that’s the only thing
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi! I hope you get it. She has yet to believe me but in case you have ANY doubts please come ask me anything because in the case of Layla specifically I told her MULTIPLE times that you did not say a word to me about her / throw anyone under the bus. I am fully transparent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Marianne
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next