Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:56 am

Probably because you were nominated by Tyler.

I keep getting blamed for all this shenanigans and tbh it’s ridiculous. I don’t know what to do Marianne :/
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:57 am

To be honest I didn't even read the whole message he sent and I forgot where you were included in it so I don't really care. His words mean nothing to me.. Like he looks out for me now that he's on the block for the fourth time and throws all these people under the bus when I feel like if he wanted me to trust him he should've told me this stuff ages ago
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:59 am

Agreed. It just came out of nowhere and if he shared this beforehand it woulda been better.

Have you heard my name thrown out otherwise yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:59 am

But anyway after me being nominated last night i understand how being helpless feels when you aren't doing anything wrong. It's crazy to me that Tyler said he heard I was throwing you two under the bus and contributing to the rumors of you being a duo. Like, he is the most gullible person here lol And he still won't tell me who said it! This cast really loves holding onto stuff and not resolving issues. It frustrates me so much
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:00 am

Sandra I have not heard your name thrown out once this entire season besides Layla asking me if you give me info.. but that wasn't really throwing your name out, and she even said y'all resolved it. I feel like now that your name has come up by evicted houseguests so often you're just an easy person to blame for everything and it's so not fair to you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:03 am

Honestly I think he was misguided. I adore the both of you and I hated that you two were involved in that whole fiasco to begin with. And that’s why I wanted to see you win veto because honestly it seems like both of you are being played. Like I told you before, I would not nominate you and that still holds true today. It’s clear people are pitting people against each other. The best I can hope for is you two getting along but not sure if the damage is done already. If you two can resolve it and go after the true threats in the game it would be appreciated. But I have no bearing on that so I just wish you two the best.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:03 am

Aw thanks girl I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:08 am

If he were to tell me who threw me under the bus to him I would completely bury the hatchet. We can't keep letting people lie and get away with it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:11 am

That’s fair. I’m not going to meddle in your affairs. People already think I am some mastermind lmfao. I don’t want this stigma attached to me. But you wear your heart on your sleeve and I know you have good intentions. I hope you two resolve it though. The way I see it, once one of you goes, the other goes out shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:22 am

That may be true. Thank you seeing the real me... as cheesy as that sounds lol. I'm going to consider working things over with Tyler but I'm just not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:25 am

That’s fine. I hope for the best but I understand if it’s irreconcilable (hoping it’s not though!)

It feels like this game has been going on forever but there are sixteen players still left. We have a long way to go still Sad

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Good luck in HOH!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:26 pm

Good luck girl!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Anyway that comp annoyed me let's discuss
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:22 pm

LET'S JUST ALL POST OUR ANSWERS HERE AND JUDGE FOR ARISSSA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Marianne
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next