Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 am

But if you don't tell me then there's no way of my knowing... How can you find a "culprit" if you and Carter are the only ones with this information and won't tell me anything
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 am

I will gladly go on the same rampage Michael Percy and Nottie did about you but I'm coming to you as a friend so those measures don't need to be taken. I have worked for you this game so this really feels like a slap in the face
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 am

Except those three never expressed any genuine interest in working with me. Michael only admitted to some of his votes after I presented the evidence to him. Percy only contacted new when it was convenient. Same with Nottie. You and I have seen eye to eye on a lot of issues though and that’s why I think it’s more than the superficial alliance I had with those three.

I do believe you are an honest person but I also feel like your honesty works against you sometimes. I can’t speak on everyone else’s behalf though. It does upset me that you’re basically threatening to blow up my game if I don’t tell you, but I understand your frustration. And I’m telling you as a friend that I just cannot tell you why. Otherwise I would much prefer the easier route of just lying in your face unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:48 am

Do you understand the position I'm in though? I will be going home if I'm on the block post veto. Why can't we talk this out and figure out what happened to prevent that from happening if you truly viewed me as an ally?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:51 am

Trust me, if the circumstances were different I would love to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 pm

I do genuinely wish you well with veto.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:48 pm

I appreciate that but I still have yet to know what I did wrong and I'm so close to just airing out everything you've ever said to me
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:57 pm

If you think that is necessary to save your game, so be it. I understand you want to do what’s best for your game but I’m not going to throw people under the bus. That was the past so going forward I needed to change it up.

My only argument is that if you really think throwing me under the bus will save you, it might do so, but only for a short term. You have seen how people perceive me and you know I’m expendable.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:59 pm

If you think you're expendable then why not jump ship and continue working with someone (me) who literally wanted to work with you until the end of the game? Instead you're choosing this very confusing route of being shady and not giving me any information that could help keep me here
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:04 pm

I do trust you, that’s not the problem. Megan was my closest ally in the game before she was evicted and she always told me great things about you. But I do feel like you’re too honest sometimes and people take advantage of that. I don’t really want to comment any further because I know anything I say will inevitably go back whether you intend for it or not.

At this point your best chance at survival is basically campaigning against me. That’s been my whole narrative this whole season. Anytime I want someone to stay, they leave. Anytime I want someone to go, they stay. So for any of this to work, you pretty much have to be against me. Not the most logical strategy, but I have to accept you being an enemy of mine for you to do well.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:10 pm

Girl what fhsjfjajfsjdjd

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:12 pm

The best way for us to survive this game is to be pitted against one another.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:12 pm

That don't make no cents to me my man
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:14 pm

Do you really think people have our best interests in mind?

People are whispering in your ear, whispering in mine.

They will want to keep us in as a distraction.

The only way we can fake a feud is if it were real.

You need to be genuinely pissed at me for you to stay.

Not sure if the same can be said for me but I’m working on it.

At the end of the season you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Feel free to use whatever you can against me. I accept that.

Do not blow up our cover though, or the ruse is up. That’s the only thing that should be left off the table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Marianne
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next