Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:22 am

100% never even typed your name tonight to anyone. You are one of the people I value most in this game. What a little twat lol. I promise it on everything.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:27 am

you don't have to defend yourself!! I didn't even bring it up to you immediately b/c I didn't believe it lol but yeah he was throwing everything at the wall to see what would stick I think. He did say the girls alliance is 100% factual and they're gonna pick off me and you and that there was a huge push to evict you during AANG's HOH from people u think u can trust that didn't work.... lol just letting you know what he told me idk how reliable any of it is. I said idk why you're telling me this go to tyler lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:45 am

He sent me like 19 DMs in the same hour. I was overwhelmed. It was probably best to get him out when she was starting to be active. I can't win the next HOH but I will be sure to gun for the one after and get to the bottom of this girl alliance BS.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:47 am

well hopefully i can get the next one so you won't have to worry about it. who would u be worried about winning? do u think anyone is coming right for u?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:52 am

I would be good with calling a truce, but maybe Marianne would since I nominated her. Blair too. I think there is a chance one of the top girls would put me up but right now they need me to be in to be a bigger target.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Hope you're having a good day Carly. I'm sorry I made a mess yesterday. I think I panicked trying to throw the target off my back, but I made it worst.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:04 pm

tyler u do not need to apologize!!! and u did not make a mess stop it. it was a stressful day all around. that vote was the biggest mess of any vote yet lol. let's just focus on mving forward. we are hopefully still in a great spot I love you u didn't hear anyone throw my name around yesterday when  uwere HOH?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:10 pm

I haven't heard your name since you won the last veto. I think Keke was your main issue lol.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:17 pm

The only time I’ve heard your name was through Percy who said “all the people Tyler thinks he’s aligned with want him out he was so dumb to put me up if you guys keep me I’ll expose them”

I will tell u if I hear your name but please do the same!!! I don’t think anyone associates us together
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:42 pm

I trust you a lot. I know that not nominating you is not enough to secure all the loyalty I want from you lol. I do need to work on talking things out more when I have to make decisions. I try to take on all the heat, but it doesn't mean I have to always be selfish when I nominate and only do the easy thing for my game. I see that today.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:03 pm

Do u feel good with daphne?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:55 pm

She told me I was safe, but we will see after the veto. You?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Literally same lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:43 am

Do you have an idea for the vote tonight Carly? I had a migraine watching the veto so I have been on and off.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:01 am

Sorry I didn’t see this I was traveling and have to travel again tomorrow on a standby so I’m hoping it doesn’t affect me in the Hoh / veto b/c I’m nervous I’m gonan end up missing one or both Sad daphne asked me to evict Nottie and no one really campaigned to me so I just did that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next