Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla

Go down 
+11
Blair Waldorf
Aang
Keesha Smith
Billie Eilish
Susie Carmichael
Carter
Tyler Durden
Layla Keating
Megan Fox
Keke Palmer
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:01 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction but tonight will work differently because TWO people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 12:01am EST)

You are ONLY given 3 hours TONIGHT to vote starting at 12:01am EST which means your voting deadline is 3:01am EST Wednesday July 8th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE TWO HOUSEGUESTS WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:04 pm

Houseguests,

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from playing this game, it’s that perception is reality. It’s actually laughable that anyone thinks I’m running anything. I can’t wait for this season to be over so you all can see how much you’ve been scammed.

I’m not someone that people run to strategize with, I’m not someone that people spill info to, I’m not someone that goes around asking people to tell me info. If people don’t volunteer info to me, I don’t hound them for it. There are days were my messages are literally crickets except I win an HOH... and even then I message the people I’m putting up to let them know. I don’t tell them give me info to save yourself. I don’t have any influence in this game.

Yes I lasted till almost the end in that HOH, but all the people analyzing the picks and accusing me didn’t pick me ONCE. I only stayed long because I kept picking the people that picked me. I didn’t have random picks because I clearly wasn’t someone everyone wanted to keep in. I got the least coins and on EVERYTHING I was surprised and still don’t know who gave it to me. I didn’t plan that at all.

Marianne your speech was so shocking that it made me numb. I’ve never seen you as someone to use as just a number. I messaged you this morning to check on you and see how you were doing about things last night, you replied first and then left me on read. Do I personally message you to ask you how you’re voting? If you don’t message me about votes, I don’t bother you. For the exact reason you gave in your speech. I’ve been your biggest cheerleader about you finally getting an HOH you wanted so bad. It’s ironic that you put me up when you finally did. I’ve never tried to use you in anyway in this game so I’m actually so confused. I don’t message you to ask you for information. I also don’t talk about you to people so I don’t know what you think you heard.

Even both times I was HOH, I had people tell me “let me know which way you want me to use my vote” I never message them back to tell them how to vote. If people ask me then I would say which way I prefer. I was probably the last person to find out about the “outsider” alliance. I’m not out here trying or interested in running anything. Most of the conversations I have with people are just personal. I’m not constantly talking game. You all can compare notes and see if KeKe personally messaged you to ask you for information. Even when I get blindsided by votes, I don’t reach out to people to see where people voted. I express my shock and leave it at that. Yes my interest might sometimes align with others, so things could go a good way for me. That doesn’t mean that I went and controlled the situation. Because I don’t.

People have decided I’m doing something that I’m not and there’s no way to prove it except when it’s too late. I really hope I can have your votes to stay and continue to play this game.

I’m sorry this is so long but I just feel like I needed to say my truth regardless of the outcome tonight.

Villanelle and Daphne Blake like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Oh, bloop. I posted in the POV thread under Tyler. Please feel free to take a moment to read it, fellow house guests, as there is much chaos in my home tonight. <3. I can't send emails to you all. I'd love to. Just read the last email I sent you whenever we last spoke and it will do just fine.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!!

M

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:19 pm

Houseguests,

I’m not someone who is here to create unnecessary drama and unnecessary lies to stress anybody out. I’ve been nominated based off lies today by someone I’ve actually had genuine personal chats with and that sucks. I will personally message you all to campaign. I hope I have your votes and if i don’t, it’s no hard feelings. Good luck to the other noms <3

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:04 am

Good luck to the other nominees. Vote for whatever works best for your game.

Villanelle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:45 am

Waiting on 3 votes
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:08 am

0_0 eviction posted in a moment
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:25 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted  <3.

Let's read the votes

Before I do that, Chile sksksk. Tonight 3 powers were used.

2 double votes were used
1 vote nullifier was used on Sandra

By a vote of 8-6-2-0  affraid

The first person with 8 votes to leave is

Spoiler:
 Sad

First person SAFE with 0 votes

Spoiler:

So it's now between
Spoiler:

The last person to leave with 6 votes is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST  for your Head of Household challenge. Aang & Marianne won't be able to play as outgoing HOH.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:27 am

Keke and Megan, y'all will be missed! Seriously. <3
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:28 am

I’m sorry Megan & Keke Sad
Congratulations Layla and Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:29 am

Bittersweet to be saved, but having to see two lovely people leave
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:29 am

Congrats Layla and Tyler!
Sorry to see you go Megan and Keke!

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:30 am

Good luck guys<3
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:31 am

Awww keke and Megan I’m gonna miss y’all but thank you guys for sticking to your word and keeping me <3
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:31 am

Good Game Keke and Megan 3

Congrats Layla and Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next