Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla

Go down 
+11
Blair Waldorf
Aang
Keesha Smith
Billie Eilish
Susie Carmichael
Carter
Tyler Durden
Layla Keating
Megan Fox
Keke Palmer
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aang

Aang

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:33 am

Congrats to tyler and layla!!! im sorry to megan for seeing you leave and keke as well. Good games to you both
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:42 am

Congrats to Tyler and Layla. Sorry to see you go Megan and KeKe.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:54 am

Congrats to Tyler and Layla. Megan and Keke, I love you and I really am sad to see y'all go. Megan, as for the message you sent me earlier, that is definitely NOT true lol. We are in the pre-jury phase of the game, I really don't understand why so much lying is going on...
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:38 am

i'm sorry keke & megan, good game on both of you... congrats tyler/layla!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:11 am

Congratulations Layla and Tyler.

Hey Megan and Keke
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:43 am

That was supposed to be bye not hey wtf Sad
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:55 am

So yesterday it didn’t really sink in that I was evicted because I was so tired and wanted to go to sleeep lol. I was going to log on and I was like wait I was evicted LMFAOOO 

I just wanted to say a proper thank you to Arisa and Saoirse. You guys have been amazing. This game has been fun... well before I became a pariah.

Houseguests remember in BB, the obvious threats aren’t always the biggest threats. Taking me out didn’t do what you think it did I promise you lol. There are people in the game with a sleeper cell strategy. Throwing comps and laying low till it’s time to start winning and taking y’all out. Someone like me was never getting to the end. The people y’all are worried about are not the ones you should be concerned about. The quiet ones are benefiting from this war that somehow has been waged. Marianne you were USED but not by who you thought was using you... anyway good luck everyone <3

Arisa Cox, Megan Fox and Shirley Chisholm like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:03 am

I didn't think we could post in here. Omg. I am so excited.

Arisa and Ronan. Nothing but love.

Spacial shout out to Carley, Percy and Haleigh who reached out to me last night when my home life was choas. You're good people.

Congrats to Tyler and Layla!! Good luck in the game.

I echo what Keke said above. Be careful who you trust, because shit is about to get real. 😂

Good luck, people! I love you all!

Saoirse Ronan and Shirley Chisholm like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:04 am

Ooh. Typo. Hate that.

P.S. Aang. Boo. I hope you have some kevlar. 😂
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:05 pm

These evictions get harder and harder every week as a viewer - its been great to watch you both 💕💕

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Tyler VS Megan VS Keke VS Layla
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2