Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Blair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi Billie
I know we don’t know the renom yet but if you remain safe I would love if you gave me your vote to stay. I’m always going to be a number for you & I consider you one of my closest allies
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 pm

Hi Blair

Sorry you’re up on the block once again tonight. I’m sure it’s super tiring for you, I can only imagine. I have a few questions for you though
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:24 pm

Yes. What are your questions
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:35 pm

What are your plans moving forward in the game? And is there anyone you’re good with in the house? Maybe we have that person(s)in common which would be good moving forward. I know we’ve talked and had good laughs about the horse movie lol but I’m not really sure where your head is at in the game to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:57 pm

I understand that. & you’re right we haven’t talked much game. I’ve told everyone this tonight. If I stay, going forward I am completely open to working with anyone. If I win HOH, I will not just throw up the people who have put me on the block. I have to change things because what am I am doing hasn’t gotten me anything other than a permanent seat on the block. I don’t want to name any names if people
I am cool with at the risk of throwing anyone under the bus. I don’t want to do that because I believe my loyalty until the end is one of the last things I have left in this game
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:07 am

It's fine you don't have to name them! I wasn't asking so you would throw them under the bus or even to target them. I can't even win a competition sjsjs I was just wondering if we're cool with similar people so we can possibly work together moving forward. I'm sorry you've been a constant on the block that really sucks and if you stay I hope that changes for you.
 Another question is the night I was up on the block did you vote to evict me? I was told you were close with Susie and you promised her your vote that night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Blair   This room is for Billie & Blair - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Blair
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8