Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:24 pm

unless someone lies to get u to use it. anyway u killed that congrats it's ur call!!
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:25 pm

idk no one has dmed me besides the noms yet so
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:36 pm

anyone making a decent pitch? I kinda wish another big player was up but i just would be worried about replacement. Ur the one who killed it though it's ur call!!
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:38 pm

its kinda standard pitches tbh and I want to use but it just doesn't make sense. I heard through from Tyler that he thinks Sandra is HOH and I don't trust her at all
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:39 pm

that's who i thought it was LOL but I didnt' wanna say.

at least the noms were decent for us. either one leaving isn't amazing for our game but i think it's really good!! right?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:41 pm

yeah this isn't bad at all lol. I would have wished they would have put up bigger targets honestly but obvi it could have been worse
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 pm

who do u wanna vote?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:54 pm

I kinda want to keep Layla because we know she will want to target Sandra
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:06 pm

that's a really good point, i hope she actually would though if she came into power
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:21 pm

Yeah maybe you could ask her who she would target when she campaigns to you? It would definitely be interesting to see what her answer is
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:36 pm

wasn't that u that said AOC clearly just checks in to say she checks in with you every day? lol I wonder if she copies and pastes the same message to everyone b/c I just got one.

That group we're in wants to do Layla but I'm fine doing either...
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Yeah I’m doing Susie. Also same AOC just asked me about the vote like she usually does around this time. It’s getting harder and harder for me not to just want to ignore her lmfao
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:38 pm

Hey sis!
Tonight has been crazy...lmao
The twist really shook me, I wasn't expecting that at all
And the fact that we still don't know who the HOH is... Insane lol
Thank god neither of us was nominated tho.

What are you thinking about this vote?

that's what she sent to me, was it word for word what she sent to u or different? LOL
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:40 pm

YES WORD FOR WORD
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:41 pm

SDFKJSDHFJH NO IT'S NOT IS IT REALLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next