Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:41 am

yeah we need Tyler Daphne you Keesha and a nullifier to stay. oh well I tried my best
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:45 am

and Daphne probably hid her online status so I wouldn't bother her. god this house is full of snakes
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:45 am

it honestly makes no sense for daphne to vote you out, or keesha really... you can win comps and you're a shield, blair is clearly working with audrey and the other big players which is why they never ever even consider evicting her when she's on the block...

i can't believe this cast. well i'm sure i'll be following you out.

i'm honestly sorry, I pushed so hard to save you. people were literally ignoring me or BS'ing me the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:48 am

thank you so much. I have a massive exit speech where I expose everything I know so hopefully it helps you. good luck I'll be rooting for you
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:51 am

she definitely did hide her online status b/c tyler said she was talking to him the whole time... she's been talking to everyone obviously which is why she's never been nominated.

there's also a buyback I heard every season right before jury so I would assume it's right after this? you are one of the better competitors you can get right back in
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 am

billie says she kept me but idk its probably bullshit. I wish people would just stick to their convictions and just vote in the minority like I did. oh well look where that got me
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:55 am

what am i suppose to do if I get HOH? I don't even know who to trust there's liars everywhere. carter obviously but i wouldn't even know who to put next to him

this cast honestly sucks
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:55 am

plus my speech includes Daphne giving me her answers during the POV so her backing out of this to act like she wasn't a part of it at all is not going to work
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:56 am

just throw up Carter and Audrey is what I would do. Maybe a Sandra renom. I'll be honest from what I see you are screwed unless something major changes but I'll be rooting for you. There literally hasn't been one vote the whole season that was a blindside or went against what the HOH wanted. Its honestly embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:57 am

that's smart... u can say daphne also is the one who exposed the girl alliance to people too (pretty sure it was her)

this boot list is the ugliest thing i've ever seen
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 am

ok just added that in, I don't care if its true or not
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:06 am

honestly thats kind of smart u should just add made up stuff lol whoever ur most mad at "and ____ told me that ____ and _____ are running the game and need to go" or something. I can't wait to talk after this... carter obsessing over u when there are actual bigger threats literally standing in her way of winning
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:08 am

by the way im pretty confident ur second vote other than me actually was tyler
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:13 am

i'm honestly devastated and really was hoping to go to f2 with u. u were my #1 and I'm sorry u got so screwed by sheep. thank u for being a good ally and not a sheep.  u should be very proud of ur game and i'll do my best to not me the immediate one out next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23