Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Celine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:44 am

I don't know why Arisa would tell me that if the votes are already all against me. Daphne isn't on but im working on Tyler right now
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:00 am

i can't use the nullifier if tyler isn't using the double vote - is he for sure still using it?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:01 am

yes he is using it. also if I get Keesha's vote all I need is one to cancel so I hope you use it
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:04 am

tell him to tell me he's using it b/c he's not really talking to me...

i'm also not convinced u have daphne...

this is a mess
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:07 am

Daphne is stupid because the votes are there and her name is already out there for wanting to keep me so there is no downside at this point. Also Daphne hasn't been on in over an hour and prob already voted and Arisa told me 15 minutes ago "hopefully you can pull this off". If Daphne voted me I would be screwed so idk why she would say that
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:15 am

I asked Keesha if she's talked to you Daphne and Tyler and how are the votes are looking and she told me

"yeah I talked to all 3 and they are solid. I think you're good"
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am

I am praying omg I feel this is so close to happening but I don't want to get my hopes up
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:24 am

u need to talk to tyler b/c he really is not confident the votes are there and if he's not then he won't use the double vote... either people are lying to you or they're lying to tyler
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:26 am

really what is he saying?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:28 am

he says he doesn't think we have the votes even with the nullifier and double vote
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:33 am

if Daphne evicted me then yeah. I'd appreciate if you used at least one because if Daphne ended up keeping me then id be fine if one was used
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:33 am

also did u tell daphne it was my power and not yours..... ugh i've been working so hard to save u and this is gonna blow right up
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:34 am

no I literally told Daphne it was my power
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:34 am

I think Tyler is making stuff up to have an excuse to evict me now maybe
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 am

wait tyler is right we would need daphne AND Keesha.... and he's convinced you don't have either. and u say daphne isn't online but apparently she's talking to other people

with nullifier and double vote it'd be

AOC
Billie
Sandra
Keesha
Me
Tyler
Tyler
Daphne

voting... 4 would tie we would need one more for majority

i honestly don't get why audrey couldn't just vote with you.... she must be really close to blair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Celine   This room is for Carly & Celine - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Celine
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next