Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:40 am

Yeah i am. She said she's being forced to. I really don't understand
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:52 am

I don't understand either and that sucks your going up! At least you have veto and have a chance to save yourself. Have you talked with others and asked
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:53 am

Yes and of course everyone denies everything
. I swear we are playing with a cast of wimps. I hope I have your vote in the event I am up post veto. Haleigh is the other nom
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:16 am

Well like I said I did not want you to go up or even know why. I just know what you're telling me. If someone did push for you to go up though that sucks that they can't be upfront about it and just tell you their reasonings. Girl you're winning veto so noms won't stay the same! Is Haleigh up for the same reason? Or you don't know
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:20 am

I think it's the same reason but I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:22 am

Damn I wonder who pushed for that to happen then if that's the case
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:25 am

Ikr.. so weird
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:42 am

Any idea on who it may be? But it's definitely weird
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:44 am

Literally none. I asked Carter whos saying it and she hasn't replied yet.. when she does i'll let you know. your time is coming girl once me and haleigh are gone :/
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:50 am

You think so? :/ Do you know if anyone is coming for me?
Okay let me know, hopefully you'll get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:04 am

No one has ever said your name to me but if Carter is telling me people want me gone and youre not apart of that there's obviously something going on you aren't in. They're most likely tight and once people like me and haleigh are gone they'll be forced to make you their target. This is literally like BB19 it's crazy
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:24 am

That is true and that's something that needs to be kept an eye on. Too bad there's no way telling who's apart of what unless someone leaks it. Ew BB19 was horrendous if our cast ends up like that yikes lmao
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 pm

Miss Billie... I hope so have your vote tonight. I will make any deal you want and hear out any concerns you may have. Please just give me a chance
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:01 pm

Hey girl! I'm all ears what's your pitch or if you have any tea. Because I feel clueless as to what exactly is going on in this house tbh
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Well my pitch is very clear and it's that it's very clear this game is being ran physically and socially by the same people. I have proven I will nominate big targets and I'm not afraid to do so. After people like me and Haleigh are gone who do you think they're going to go after? Besides that we have bonded tremendously and I'd hate for you to go with "the house" this late in the game when i have every intention of going as far as possible with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne & Billie
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next