Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Girl who am i working with??? today i've been told that i'm working with half the house when i literally don't speak to more than four people here. you're literally being lied to. carter literally made a 7 person girls alliance in the beginning of the game and added me to it
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 pm

and btw this alliance crumbled and me layla her and sandra are the only ones left. Carter is a f word ing snake. I'm telling you! She is connected with everyone here then lies about it. She then spreads lies about other people and they believe it! It's absolutely ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:42 pm

Billie not one person in this entire game has told me yet who i am allegedly going after or who is spreading this. i need someone to tell me. like this is actual BS that people think they can get away with. I won't say your name or even call anyone out i would just like more clarity on these lies being spread about me solely because these people feel threatened and think they can manipulate you!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Do you feel those 3 are closer than we may think then? I don't think you're coming after me and believe you're not. I just thought to ask to get some clarity. Since so much is going on in here and clearly everyone is lying about where they stand in this game. I feel like each eviction everyone says one thing and does another its so weird to me. Do you have Layla and Sandra's vote? I won't say. The week Percy was here he was going around spreading random stuff to be kept and thats what I heard. That people were coming for me and my name was being grouped with other people in the house. Which clearly none of that is even true because of that HoH. When if I was with them I would've lasted much longer than I did since I was knocked out by one of them I believe. But I'm not being manipulated because I don't believe any of it and think its all bullshit
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:05 pm

I am convinced Carter and Layla specifically are a tight who use other people to do their dirty work my spreading lies they know cannot be verified. The very first vote Layla told me her strategy was to tell everyone a majority of the votes were going somewhere because she knew it would spread. I don't even remember who the first person who left was but after that stunt that person went home
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:06 pm

Also yes, you're completely right in that people lie EVERY SINGLE EVICTION. That's why people like me are up! We call out the BS and get targeted for it. Maybe I should not be so vocal but i'm sick of the lengths people have gone to lie in this game
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:25 pm

Girl answer my dms i want to speak to you most out of everyone
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Sorry I didn't see your message I was reading y'alls fight djsjs
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:33 pm

ugh had to give the audience a lil sumn when threads open. pls tell me i can count on your vote. if not i understand but i need the confirmation
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Her strategy was for ex to say x y and z amount of people are voting for Casey to go so people would vote that way you're saying? Every single one and its so annoying sndjdj and i think that's why the votes probably have gone the way they have. Because people are afraid to be upfront about it. Right now I'm leaning towards keeping you. Are you sure you have the votes to stay? I'm not afraid to keep you here. I know you'll keep me safe and I'll do the same for you. Whatever you tell me stays between us unless we feel the need to tell others and I hope you do the same for me as well
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:39 pm

I just don't want this to ruin my game if that is even possible since I feel screwed based on lies being spreaded about me unfortunately already
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 pm

You could never be sure but I am confident I have votes and can stay. I need you to lock in yours to help guarantee I stay. I'm telling you if I stay you and I can really do damage together and of course anything we speak of won't go back to anyone. I am good with my word
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:42 pm

Billie practically every vote this season has gone opposite of what I was told. No one questions how Michael or Percy got so many votes to stay. I won't say a word. You will be fine and no one will suspect you. I really think fearing you'll be targeted for keeping me when the votes are anonymous is over exaggerating. Plus, who is there to worry about? Carter who's outgoing HOH?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:02 am

I'm not worried about being targeted for keeping you! I meant generally not because of this vote just to clarify. But i agree you could never be too sure until Arisa says so. I am good with my word too and I have proven that before. Literally it has and it's odd because it's been every eviction so far in a way.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:06 am

well can u plz promise me your vote girl Sad idk what else to say to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne & Billie
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next