Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Who exactly are these people though? But I believe that you will do what you say you will and have proven that as well. We have had great conversations and you make me laugh <3 your randomness is iconic. If you stay I plan on going as far with you as possible as well! As far as the vote goes I'm still undecided at the moment honestly but I'm not counting you out
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:35 pm

Carter and Tyler.. it's obvious at this point.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:40 pm

Do you think Sandra is apart of that too? Since all of their names have been said since the start
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:41 pm

She could be but I don't know. They won't even tell me why i'm nominated. If you want certain people gone tell me. After this i could literally care less about anyone except those that saved me
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Btw Percy told me to watch out for you so I could be risking my game even campaigning to you but i honestly do trust you lol.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:42 pm

He said you're with that group as well
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:47 pm

Girl trust me you're not risking your game talking to me at all. Not sure why he would say to watch out from me when he told me he was in a guy alliance and I didn't say a word to anyone lol. I think he was just saying whatever he needed to stay honestly plus we've never really talked like that anyways. I'm the least of your worries clearly. Yeah not giving you a reasoning is weird. Do you know if people are going to keep you? I haven't heard anything as of yet
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:47 pm

What group? Dhdjd I'm not in a group
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:48 pm

Percy said you're with those people I just listed
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Hell no that's not true at all
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Well I hope you can keep me and prove it. Like I will do anything. Haleigh cannot win competitions so you are not guaranteed safety with her
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:19 pm

And you're not coming after me or anyone you're working with?because that's what I'm hearing
I do trust you and believe you though. You have proven to be straightforward with your targets and I have also shown you I'm honest in this game too
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:30 pm

Girl what who said i'm after you? i've never said your name to anyone this entire game
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Do you see how people just lie and scapegoat me? Like how dumb do they think you are?? Why would I target you when multiple people have put me up and threw me under the bus already
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:37 pm

I don't think you are and believe you're not! Is true whoever you're working with is come after me?
But I see it and it sucks they're trying to pin us against each other. Like we won't figure it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne & Billie   This room is for Marianne & Billie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne & Billie
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next