Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Billie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:58 pm

It was indeed!! Good luck tonight too!! Lets win this HoH <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Whew this was a crazy round lmao... immunity used, veto used. I'm so glad we're safe and officially in the top 10! I wasn't expecting to see AOC on the block though, but we should have the votes for her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:59 pm

This was a crazy round lol chilee immunity and veto was used and AOC going up sjsjs. I'm glad we're safe as well ans we made F10!! It's what we deserve. I wasn't expecting that either tbh but I'm assuming its because she knew she would be safe 100%
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:33 am

Hey Audrey! How you doing tonight? It was nice having the night off kind of especially with the posting challenge that just happened
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Hey Billie girl!! Sorry for such a late reply I haven't been on much in the last couple days I feel like we haven't talked in forever lmao. I saw you got nominated so I'm playing in the veto and I will take you off the block if I win, and wishing you the best of luck in the veto too. If I can't, you absolutely have my vote to stay. I hope you're doing alright girl I've got your back! <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 6:31 pm

Hey!! Hope you're doing well! Its been a quiet few days here lmao so I think its been like that for everyone. Thanks for the luck girlie! Sadly I flopped😭 but I do hope I have your vote tonight! I need at least 5 to be safe so with yours I'd need 4 more
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:37 pm

Lmao yeah sadly I flopped too. Just sent my vote to keep you girl! We should have the votes if everyone sticks to their word, so I hope they do. Wishing you luck!! <3 and then if/when you stay, good luck in this HOH! Tonight is already so stressful.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Thank you! I hope I stay tonight and I'm not being lied to. If I do stay then yass lets get this HoH! Wishing you luck as well! Tonight is going to be rough haha
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Congrats on winning HoH tonight! 
Any idea on what you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:00 pm

Thank you so much Billie!! I'm so relieved I can keep us safe Smile I think I'm putting up Carly and Haleigh, neither of them ever talk to me. Does that sound good?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:08 pm

You’re welcome!I love you I’m relieved too, we can all go into F8 together! 
I’ve spoken with them but not all the time tbh. That sounds fine with me, do you have a target out of the two?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Ok girl so now that Carly won veto I think I'm going to make a big move. I hope you're ok with this... but I'm putting up Daphne. She's a big competition threat and I don't think she's always been honest with BGC about her votes. Will I have your vote to evict her? And obviously I would appreciate if you don't say anything until I post it.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Which votes do you think she has lied about? But I will not say anything! I agree that I think she has lied about her votes to BGC and you have my support
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:21 pm

Are you considering anyone else that's not Daphne? Just asking because what if the other girls from BGC don't feel the same way
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Carter and AOC said they are cool with it, and she has nominated AOC. I think she probably lied and voted you out just last round against Keesha. I think we should have the votes. I see her as the biggest threat because she has never been nominated and she never gets called out as part of the girls alliance along with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Billie   This room is for Audrey & Billie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Billie
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next