Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Audrey & Sandra Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:56 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Audrey & Sandra have access to this room

Requested by: Sandra
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:19 pm

I called us the Sexy Sisters. Don’t know why she called us Aud.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:54 pm

I have the screenshots slut, dont try me
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:57 pm

LMFAO.

Arisa why you gotta call me out like that?

<3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Omg yessss!! We're both pretty sexy idk why Arisa is trying to stifle us
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:54 pm

Fine Arisa, you can be part of the Sexy Squad!

Audrey, have you been able to figure out what happened with the vote?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Nope I really haven't. Admittedly I've been avoiding the forum all day out of fear/frustration lol. But everyone who originally said they'd vote Heather are sticking to their story... and it doesn't add up.

Right now I'm trying to mend things with Heather. I feel like it comes across so fake but it's really all I can do right now.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:07 pm

I don’t understand why they didn’t take the shot at her tbh. I mean they had the right idea with Alycia but they should have taken both out, not Idris. He was not a threat at all. 

Well if I win HOH you’re good with me. I’ll keep an ear out if I hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:25 pm

I know seriously. I think I should just come to terms with the fact that I'll never know where the votes are really going lmao. But whatever, let me stay positive. Thank you girl!! I appreciate it so much
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:28 pm

Honestly the way I see it, the more we try to dictate the vote this early, the more likely people are to push back. There are too many people in the cast, and all it takes is one person to want to rebel to change the vote.

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:59 pm

Yeah you're absolutely right. There's too many damn people to keep track of what everyone is doing.

Sorry for the late reply I've been watching this shit show of an HOH lmaooooo. It's definitely been very telling though
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Agreed.

I didn’t realize so many people had a strategy going into this. I’ve noticed similar people pick each other.

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Good job on that girl you were really close, I'm sorry you didn't win I was rooting for you. Do you feel safe with these HOHs? 

But yeah, a lot of people literally picked the same people every single round lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Thanks. If I had won, literally we could be having a party in here.

I was getting frustrated. I felt like the kid who gets picked last in gym class. I think I would have been eliminated earlier, particularly when Nottie left. I had to remind Carly I was there and put her on the spot<3

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:38 am

I know seriously 😭😭 I’m just so glad we’re both safe this round. I wasn’t sure there for a minute. How are you thinking of voting though? I don’t have much of a relationship with any of the nominees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Sandra   This room is for Audrey & Sandra Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Sandra
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next