Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Audrey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for AOC & Audrey Empty
PostSubject: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am

Only Arisa, Saoirse, AOC & Audrey have access to this room

Requested by: Audrey
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 am

Heyyyyy!
I love this <3
We're The A Team  8)
This room is for AOC & Audrey V7KyNA
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 am

Yesssss omg this is so cute!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:26 am

Yup I love it <3

Did you see what Susie posted on the eviction ceremony thread?...
I didn’t think she’s the type of person to do something like that so I’m honestly shocked...
I’m so sorry your name was mentioned
I feel like all of us in the BGC have been name-dropped at least once and I’m tired of it lol
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:16 am

Yeah I saw that and I’m not even going to respond. I wasn’t expecting that either, I mean I didn’t outright tell her I was going to evict her so she can be mad about that... but like we barely talked and I didn’t consider us to be working together. I don’t see why she was specifically mad at me but it’s honestly whatever, I’m glad she went and Billie stayed! You’re right though lmao one of us girls is called out after every eviction and it’s getting old.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:02 pm

Audrey Horne wrote:
Yeah I saw that and I’m not even going to respond. I wasn’t expecting that either, I mean I didn’t outright tell her I was going to evict her so she can be mad about that... but like we barely talked and I didn’t consider us to be working together. I don’t see why she was specifically mad at me but it’s honestly whatever, I’m glad she went and Billie stayed! You’re right though lmao one of us girls is called out after every eviction and it’s getting old.

Yeah, I think you made the right decision by not responding, cuz it could've just added fuel to the fire.
It seems like everyone who gets evicted has something to say before they leave.
And it's unfortunate that it's usually directed at one of us... I'm sick and tired of it, like what did we do?
Hopefully, we can have a drama-free day today. 
All of us in the BGC are eligible to compete in the HOH, so our chances are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Yeah exactly, I never bother replying. It's just weird everyone only wants to speak up after they're evicted. And I don't think us girls have even done anything to deserve it lol, aside from do well in competitions and have each other's backs. Here's to a drama-free day though!! And here's to one of us winning HOH lol like pleeeeeeaseee. Good luck girl!!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Audrey Horne wrote:
Yeah exactly, I never bother replying. It's just weird everyone only wants to speak up after they're evicted. And I don't think us girls have even done anything to deserve it lol, aside from do well in competitions and have each other's backs. Here's to a drama-free day though!! And here's to one of us winning HOH lol like pleeeeeeaseee. Good luck girl!!

Yup, I think that's the right thing to do to deal with drama.
Exactly! We haven't done anything and yet they can't keep our names out of their mouths... It's weird.

Yes, we've got this!!!
Good luck to you as well <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:26 pm

Well we officially made it through another round I'm so happy!! Final 11, that's crazy! And we can both still play in the HOH tomorrow so that's good. Hopefully we get Celine out like Carter wants.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:05 am

Audrey Horne wrote:
Well we officially made it through another round I'm so happy!! Final 11, that's crazy! And we can both still play in the HOH tomorrow so that's good. Hopefully we get Celine out like Carter wants.

Yes!!!! I'm so happy and excited as well.
Hopefully this means we've made it to jury...
Cuz usually in real big brother the jury consists of 9 people.
Yeah, I hope Celine will get evicted tonight.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Whew girl. Sorry I haven't replied, but after Celine's eviction speech it was nice to have a night off yesterday. I hope everything is good with you I love you Let's get this HOH win tonight!! Wishing you luck! I feel like we need it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Audrey Horne wrote:
Whew girl. Sorry I haven't replied, but after Celine's eviction speech it was nice to have a night off yesterday. I hope everything is good with you I love you Let's get this HOH win tonight!! Wishing you luck! I feel like we need it.

It's okay <3

Yeah, Celine's eviction speech was a LOT.
And our names were dragged again... Ugh.
I've become so used to it tho, so it didn't bother me as much but still.
We literally breathed lol

So yeah it was nice to take a break for once for sure! 
I took lots of naps and watched movies to recharge for today, it was fun lol
Yes, let's get it!!! We definitely need it. Good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:36 pm

Wow... I am so sorry to see you on the block I wasn't expecting that. Just know you absolutely have my vote and I will do whatever I can to make sure you stay. I think Daphne wants Blair out so you should have the votes. Stay strong girl!! I have you back and need you to stay.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Audrey Horne wrote:
Wow... I am so sorry to see you on the block I wasn't expecting that. Just know you absolutely have my vote and I will do whatever I can to make sure you stay. I think Daphne wants Blair out so you should have the votes. Stay strong girl!! I have you back and need you to stay.

It's okay... I wasn't expecting that either so I was surprised when she told me she was renomming me too  Sad
Thank you so much! 
I've been loyal to you this whole game and I would love to stay and keep being loyal to you.
Love you Audrey <3 Thank you for your support!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:22 pm

I know you have, and I've been loyal to you. I need you to stick around! I think you should be safe and we be able to keep playing this game together. Love you too girl!! I always have your back I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Audrey   This room is for AOC & Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Audrey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next