Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:19 am

I won't lol I do feel bad because i really like her as well but it has to be done unfortunately and sadly it's her. She didn't mention that to me yesterday but she did say she considered it because Sandra did have a good pitch but she ended up on keeping me.

Arisa said tonight's the last time so imma use it just in case
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:21 am

Thank you so much, I’m so scared about next round with the coup, but if someone gets burned with it it’ll be me and buy you another week at least
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:43 am

You're welcome! we have to have each other backs moving forward and if you win HoH I hope you don't put me back up even as a pawn pls sjsjs lol. I'm scared for it too hopefully one of us can win HoH next week and veto so we know we don't have to worry about it. Hoping whoever has it uses it to make a big move that's not you or a weak move like me
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:47 am

I promise I wouldn’t, so my last Hoh my first target was carter (oddly enough lol) 2nd was Audrey (quarantined) 3rd was actually Tyler, then Sandra 4th.... so for replacement I’ll be honest my closest was Haleigh so I couldn’t do her, which then came down to you and AOC and I’ve always assumed AOC has the DPOV so i was worried if I did her she’d use it to put Haleigh up or even you and then it’d be wasted and not able to make a move with it, so I did you but only knowing the votes for Sandra were there, I hope that makes sense? I really wanted to explain that to you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:00 am

I figured your hoH didn't go as you planned because of Audrey having her power, and Tyler using the veto. I figured you wouldn't put Haleigh up because I knew yall were close which I get lol. I figured it would be down to me and AOC. Luckily everything worked out anyways and we're all still here unless we got played by AOC and Carter sjsjs but it makes sense!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:09 am

If the DPOV wasn’t a factor u never woulda gone up, there were so many variables that led to that it was horrible lol

Next round if I won I would do audrey Tyler and u wouldn’t have to worry about replacement at all
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:18 am

lol I understand it's fine i'm still here and you got a big target in Sandra out so it's a win win. I'd do the same and hope neither won veto
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:14 am

Tyler is voting to keep Haleigh btw
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:23 am

Even though he’s pretending he’s trying to scramble to save me lol he’s so annoying and obnoxious and predictable now
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:28 am

Is he really? yikes he never even told me how he was voting lol. Haleigh told me she had his vote. He probably doesn't know you're staying 💀
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:23 am

omggg i bet tyler and audrey are fuming right now are they saying anything?

we need to figure out a gameplan for tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:24 am

Period you're still here!!! 

Idk I haven't even told Audrey anything yet opps lol and Tyler didn't message either. Has he said anything to you?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:25 am

We do!! What are you thinking? I'm glad everything worked out as planned tonight
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:33 am

no i think they're pissed. You PROMISE you don't have the coup right? If it's not you... it has to be audrey.. I really think Audrey didn't use the quarantine power on herself I think someone used it on her. So tomorrow could be insanely messy... but I think b/c there's so few people hopefully there's a couple of ways where she can't even use it b/c there's no other options
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:35 am

Carly Incontroit's haleigh not sandra

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next