Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:31 am

Any of us but Audrey need to get it tbh.  I do feel bad because her and Carter must've been close because Carter is hurt by it too but it was the smarter move to make
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 am

PLSSSS not u celebrating in the eviction thread lmaooo

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:58 am

SJSJSJS lmaoo did I come across as rude? 😭
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Hey girl, I hope I have your vote tonight to stay! I know Audrey is going to put me up because obviously she's not going to put up Tyler and if she does I'd be shocked tbh. Last night you were up there and I did not have to be convinced to keep you I instantly knew once Carter touched the block I was voting to keep you and went straight to my DR and voted her out. Despite our miss understanding at the start of the game I have been loyal to us since we started working together and have not turned my back on you since. I hope that shows for something and you consider that when voting tonight.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:54 pm

You don’t have anything to worry about they want aoc out and they control the votes this round lol
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:58 pm

You have a vote so not really unless it's split but yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:03 pm

they control the votes b/c whoever tyler/audrey wants out will go. if tyler wants you out he votes you out and then audrey sends u home in tiebreaker etc lol my vote is meaningless this round those 2 control the votes and she's an idiot for putting you up over tyler but i think that further cements that they're playing together imo
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Well yeah but if you vote AOC out and he does too then there's not tie is my point lol. But it's obvious they're working together and she's silly for not putting him up but I also get it because she can't play the next HOH
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:23 pm

i actually don't know if AOC Was acting (she really did ask if I would use the veto on her but didn't specify NEXT to each other) I think maybe she was playing it up for strategy but i feel horrible and so gross that she voted out her number 1 so that I could beat them in HOH and I failed. I know Tyler/Audrey weren't budging, if I was the swing vote it woulda been completely different but I couldn't vote her out and make her look like a clown after she just cut Carter for us. I'm sorry I really am a trash ally to you and don't deserve you. I just feel so so so bad for AOC.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Well you could've said and not pretend you would keep me?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:27 pm

I didn't pretend i was going to keep you I said my vote literally doesn't matter (and it didn't) I knew tyler/audrey wanted AOC out so no matter which way I voted it didn't change any outcome...
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:31 pm

you said you don't have to worry about anything which alludes to something... Audrey could've literally kept AOC lol anyways it is what it is
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:31 pm

audrey and tyler would never vote apart from each other and they both made it clear they wanted AOC out.... she's decent at comps and you (no offense) are not, and they made it clear she was the backup target??? i don't get what ur doing but okay cool.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:35 pm

I know I suck at comps sadly. I just figured that fight was fake and it was obvious so I wanted to point it out and not let Audrey fall for it if she did in the slightest
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:37 pm

I don't want you to think I'm upset at you for voting me out because like I said it is what it is. it's not a big deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Carly   This room is for Billie & Carly - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Carly
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next