Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Haleigh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm

no hes not shsjsj i asked if hes gonna use it and i was like i know im not on the block but i am wondering so i can be prepared if im gonna go up
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 pm

he told me he's using it and basically said he has to b/c carter is his #1 lol.... so it's you billie or AOC.... obv I'm not putting you.. if I put up AOC and she has the DPOV she'll use it and then you would probably go up.... I have to do Billie..... would u vote out sandra? This is so ugly....
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm

if its billie and sandra then people would be dumb to keep sandra. this is so bad girl i feel so bad that all this happened on your hoh
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:46 pm

ugh tyler is such a liar he's like I would NEVER use the veto don't worry I don't even want to work with those people they just kept me safe!! and then he won and immediately sent me some long ass thing about how he HAS to use it b/c Carter gave him the immunity necklace on Daphne's HOH to save him b/c carter ratted out to Tyler that Daphne was targeting him.... ughhhh this is bad.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:48 pm

somehow i dont believe that carter gave him the immunity necklace lol but working with carter is such a bad move for tyler. in my opinion she has much better jury management and she will beat him at the final 2
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:51 pm

I actually do believe it b/c I kind of sniffed it out a round ago.. the immunity necklace was transferable, and Tyler felt so safe with Daphne winning, then suddenly knew Daphne was targeting him and suddenly had a necklace.

This means (imo) Audrey or AOC has the DPOV and the other one is getting the coup lmaooo. we're done.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 pm

but if tyler didnt buy the immunity he used then he could also have the dpov lol this is horrible and me and you are gone next and this is about to be a steamroll. if carter and tyler are final 2, im voting for carter and i will make sure the jury lives loves and breathes carter
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:55 pm

yeah tyler just lost my jury vote lol what an idiot. I actually think Tyler/Carter and possibly Audrey have an outside arrangement.

Tyler had like 3 double votes and something else. idk I don't even want to think about it, I'm gonna put up Billie and just cross my fingers lol
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm

This is so irritating im honestly so sad that this is happening and im sorry that you are taking like all the blood on your hands
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:00 pm

I wonder if they're gonna pull the votes to keep Sandra... i really hope not I only need two (without the double vote) if they keep sandra and billie goes on my HOH i may as well quit lol
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 pm

We will need to have AOC vote with me or else billie is going :/ unless carter and tyler dont actually wanna keep sandra
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:07 pm

i'll bet carter and tyler might try to keep sandra, so I really hope I have you and AOC lmao
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:08 pm

If sandra has this dpov...
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:09 pm

she's 100% bluffing I'm not even worried about it lol she's so predictable. it has to be audrey or AC // slight chance of carter/tyler
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:10 pm

It cant be audrey because she bought the second quarantine power which was $150 this time so it is most likely aoc then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Haleigh   This room is for Carly & Haleigh - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Haleigh
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next