Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker

Go down 
+15
Keith
Fat Thor
Astrid
Cent
Saoirse Ronan
Snorlax
Oprah
Bob Barker
RR Eric
Stacia Lang
Ikea Start The Car Lady
Eric Bolling
Da’Vonne Rogers
Joe Exotic
Arisa Cox
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction. This time you are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have from 12:30am EST to 4:00pm EST to vote for the person you want to see leave. The 2 Houseguests with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 4 nominees and the 2 HOHs are not able to vote.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Good luck to all the nominees!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Just to make this very clear because tonight is a different style of vote than the first two. Whoever you vote for tonight you are NOT voting to keep them like you did the previous votes. This is a normal BB vote where you vote for the person you want to see EVICTED.

Out of the 4 people nominated, the 2 with the highest amount of votes AGAINST them will be evicited even if they were both nominated by the same HOH.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:45 pm

No major appeal on my end.

I have had a blast here playing with some of the MOST amazing people. I had dearly hoped that the more active players would be kept awhile longer so we could keep sweetening the pot, but if it is my time to go, it is what it is.

I reached out to a lot of you via email just to say goodbye. Just in case I can't get back in.

You've all been AMAZING and I wish you all the best of luck!

That said, my phone is shit and I can't win comps and I just wanna spoon Thor so please keep me. 😂😂

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:49 pm

Wait are people deadass emailing me or is that what yalls are calling dms?
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:50 pm

Oh, that's my DM. 😂😂 Had to stop tho cuz my phone is at 3%!!
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:53 pm

Hi guys,

I know I've been in some inboxes already, but I just wanna say this has been the most awesome thing I've ever stumbled upon. I would love to stay in the game and keep making us money! I think I can be an asset to each an every one of you right now in that respect. If you wanna take me out later when the cash pool is high, have at it! Seriously though, please keep me because I love this game and I love getting to know you all and being goofy in these weird ass threads.

If I get evicted, just know it's been dope and I won't forget any of this. <3
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:06 am

Stacia Lang wrote:
Hi guys,

I know I've been in some inboxes already, but I just wanna say this has been the most awesome thing I've ever stumbled upon. I would love to stay in the game and keep making us money! I think I can be an asset to each an every one of you right now in that respect. If you wanna take me out later when the cash pool is high, have at it! Seriously though, please keep me because I love this game and I love getting to know you all and being goofy in these weird ass threads.

If I get evicted, just know it's been dope and I won't forget any of this. <3

Awww, you are so sweet. Your presence here along with several others have been a joy. 😊
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:18 am

Well, some of you I haven’t had the pleasure of DMing with, but I’ve enjoying hanging out with y’all.

Joe, no hard feelings. I understand that you see me as a threat because we haven’t really talked much and so I apologize for that. But given that you actively breed animals, and my stance on spay and neuter I could have seen this coming.

All I can say is that those who vote to keep me, will have the chance of their dreams to win......A NEW CAR!!!

You know, assuming you buy a raffle ticket in a town for something like that because I don’t host The Price is Right anymore...

I guess I’m looking for that miracle spin on the old wheel of life looking to hit the dollar.

I also apologize for missing out on tonight’s veto. The outside world required some serious parenting during that time, and family always comes first for me.

Good luck to the other nominees, and I’m sorry that they will be going home.

Vote to keep Bob Barker not just for the good times I have brought you here, but all those good times I brought you through your whole life.

Come On Down and Vote to keep Bob!

Last edited by Bob Barker on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:19 am

Bob, Eric, Stacia I really hate that I have to be campaigning against cuz goshhh you guys are just so cool.

Houseguests,
I'd really love your vote to stay- its been so much fun hanging out with you guys and experiencing this crazy adventure. Well as you saw today in the challenge my internet skills/big brother knowledge sucks lol, so I'm really not a threat to any of you. There's major talent in this group and one thing i can do for sure is bring you #TeamFunFeeds ayeee??

Big Brother/Arisa
Thanks for picking me to be part of first ever BB Quarantine season, woohoo!!!! cheers
This was such a great distraction. <3
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:24 am

All your pleas were good in their own ways to be honest. Definitely not disappointed
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 am

Are we supposed to cast one or two votes tonight? Sorry I’m confused lol
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 am

Two votes to evict
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:30 am

Stacia Lang wrote:
Two votes to evict

Ok thank you! For whatever reason I thought it was just one 🤦🏽‍�🤦🏽‍�🤦🏽‍� I clearly need some coffee or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Oprah VS Stacia Lang VS Eric Bolling VS Bob Barker Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next