Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah

Go down 
+2
Bob Barker
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:28 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your ninth vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 12 hours to vote starting in 1 hour from now aka vote by 12:28pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The  Houseguest with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 2 nominees and the HOH are not able to vote.

You can only start voting in 1 hour from now so as of 11:28pm EST

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 11:53 pm

Well, here goes.

If you are scared of me winning this game or any comps going forward, you are kidding yourself.

So if you want to keep building your resume, why not keep me around?
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:09 am

Bob,
You are incredibly funny, non problematic and Im sorry to be sitting against you tonight.

HG's its no secret that there are people in power and although being in that majority might feel sweet for a while, just remember that all of you cannot go to end and you do have a better chance at winning if i'm sitting next to you with already one less jury vote duh?  
Not like i can win my way to the end anyways so dont @ me about my amazing comp wins  8)
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 10:06 am

Waiting on a couple votes.
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 11:55 am

*Sits patiently on the couch, awaiting these results like it’s not tearing him up inside*

Hey Arisa, didn’t voting close almost a half hour ago?
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 11:57 am

*Rereads original post and realizes that the large font AM was likely meant to read PM and the small font says votes can happen for another half hour*
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:30 pm

Time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: Annalise Keating. This means you forfeit your right to play in the Head of Household challenge tonight

Now for the vote, who is the next jury member?

By a vote of 6-3

Bob Barker

You

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 9:30pm EST tonight for your next Head of Household challenge
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Well if this vote doesn’t tell you a few things about the game, I don’t know what will.

So much for Plastique being able to get out her true target - and Fessy is just a straight up liar who shouldn’t be trusted.

In the immortal words of Erica Hill - “you have lovely testicles all of you” 😂😂😉

See most of you in the jury and can’t wait to watch the Cent exposed party when y’all figure out exactly how many final twos that dude has.

I never lied to a single one of you and you better be willing to own it all when you get to finale.

Bob Barker, over and out.
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Also, much love to Arisa for putting this all together. Can’t wait to see who else is in here!
Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:44 pm

I’m so sorry Arisa I take full responsibility Sad

I was wondering if we could push the voting period 2 hours longer, I usually go to sleep at 1 and get up at 12 so I end up sleeping right through the voting periods. If not I understand
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:46 pm

Annalise asking for the voting to be extended because she needs 11 hours sleep? GTFOH! Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhha

Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Bob I am so sorry to see you go. I really felt like this was going to be my time.

I guess i need to go finish my posting punishment before the deadline Sad

Thank you again guys.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Bob Barker wrote:
Annalise asking for the voting to be extended because she needs 11 hours sleep? GTFOH! Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhha

You’re opinion doesn’t count you’re out the door. I’m just asking a simple question and if the answer is no that’s fine but you don’t get anything in life without asking. I’m sorry I missed the vote but it’s no excuse for you to be a rude ass. This bad attitude of yours is why you’re in the position you are. Be gone!
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:50 pm

Bob it’s is not lying when I say you have made good points to keep Lizzie and this conversation has made everything much clearer for me ... I never said I wasn’t evicting Lizzie and here is a fun fact for this eviction I respected the hoh wishes and she knows that . I have not lied once abt my vote even when I voted out eric and all the mess began
Back to top Go down
Cent

Cent

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Bob I voted to evict Oprah?? Wtf are you talking about 💀💀💀😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Bob Barker VS Oprah Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1