Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD Empty
PostSubject: Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD   Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:02 pm

i fear audrey is gonna put me up ladies. this may be it for miss haleigh and im so sad. i will update.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD   Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 9:34 pm

IM GOING UP!! AUDREY WILL PAY FOR THIS SHE WILL!!
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD   Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:09 am

ladies i think im staying but im sad daphne got done this way. ill talk about it more later but ahhhh

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD   Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 1:49 am

ahhhh today was wild!!!! first off, i feel so bad that keesha got evicted and it was MY FAULt!!!! I ALWAYS THROW HINKY VOTES OR VOTE OPPOSITE OF NUMBERS but when it started going around that i was keeping keesha before i had even promised my vote to keesha i got paranoid and thought i was just being set up to look sketchy especially to tyler after i had told him i was going to support his HOH. keesha if you ever read this im sorry <3 but im also confused about the vote bc that means audrey kept keesha possibly? i feel like she did it to cause paranoia or smn. im onto her. moving on to the later round. i figured i would go up because me and audrey dont talk much and when she told me she had a bigger plan in mind and that she did not want me and carly gone, i thought she meant tyler SJDJDJFJFJ but she meant daphne and im so sad. if audrey wants to win this game she needs to get rid of tyler and she missed the opportunity. daphne is someone i have trusted a lot during this timeframe of the game we are in now. during her last hoh she had to make a renom and she could have easily nommed me but didnt so i feel horrible that audrey did that to her especially because audrey and daphne have been in that big girls alliance since the beginning and i would assume they wouldnt go after each other but it seems like they all turned against daphne and thats honestly so sad and messed up. i really need to win an HOH like so bad ladies!!! give me a competition where its KPOP trivia or something please jdjffhfhjr

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD   Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Chronicles: FINALE??? IM SAD
Page 1 of 1