Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE   Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:54 am

ahhhh i didnt get to write this when i got evicted and now it wont be as in depth as it would have been or as salty but i still wanted to write something lol . i had fun!!! this game was so stressful and honestly would never do it again but i had fun! i am dissapointed in myself that i couldnt redeem daniele from season 3 with a comp win though. i was sooo close to winning the veto that one time when i was on the block against marianne and tyler beat me by 1 point and i really wish i could have won that to redeem myself but oh well. i liked this season and cast way more than season 3 because season 3 was full of some kinda mean people tbh and bitter af with their jury vote lol so im glad i had an experience with a different cast. i also met some great people like carly who i hope to be friends with after this. i loved voting messy all season because i dont usually get to do that in twitter games since it can really hurt me plus people always be targetting me in twitter games for breathing so i liked being able to do it here. i wish i could have stopped the steamroll but that would have required a comp win so oh well. all in all, thanks for having me and i wish you guys the best with this series and future seasons!

-Daniele and Haleigh out

Joe Exotic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daniele Donato

Daniele Donato

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE   Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 pm

good job haleigh! you were my favorite this season!
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE   Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Daniele Donato wrote:
good job haleigh! you were my favorite this season!
lol knew it was u!!!

Haleigh Broucher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE   Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 4:00 pm

alsoo.... F**K SEASON 3 LOL

Haleigh Broucher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE   Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 am

SJSSJSKSJ i needed ariana or joe in here 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE   Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE Empty

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Chronicles: THE FINALE
Page 1 of 1