Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Thank you so much. I owe you and I don't even know what I can do to repay that Carter. I feel bad. Was it expiring soon?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Are you sure you can't be put up?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:42 pm

It expired next round, I couldn’t risk you leaving me lol I seriously need you in this game.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Yeah, Im positive she isn’t going to put me up.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:23 pm

I'm still in shock and don't know how to thank you. I guess winning the next HOH and keeping you safe through the round your idol would have taken you to. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:43 pm

Okay so obviously Im voting to keep AOC
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:46 pm

Yeah same, you have my word. Do you think we will need the double vote?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:29 pm

Me/You/Audrey/Sandra is 4. I think we should be good. Keesha/Carly/Haleigh are the three on the other side. Billie is the middle vote but Billie is also in BGC so if she votes with the other side, she exposes herself.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Yeah and Daphne is pushing hard for Blair to go. AOC just needs to not lash out at her in case it ties.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:45 pm

Yeah, I'm telling AOC to calm down. We all see what Daphne just did and she has the votes so we just bide our time for now.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 am

I will be doing that task tonight. If I don't reply, that's the only reason. I will miss you though and thank you bunches again.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:10 am

Im going to try too. AOC is close to the DPOV and the 50 would give her enough for it so Im going to try to get it and give her the 50 since Im too broke for anything anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 3:39 am

Do you know if she's the one who got it during the task? I only managed to get the $20 consolation prize. I thought I did good but Arisa said someone beat me by 5 minutes. I can't give it away.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:19 am

Yeah, she told me she got it but not from doing the task so idk who got the $50. I’m not sure who would have been faster than you though. Maybe Sandra?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Daphne was on the whole time, not Sandra. I also saw Haleigh. I asked Arisa and she said they beat me by 5 minutes and 22 seconds. Pissed me off after 3 fucking hours lol. I bet we will be posting all day today too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next