Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:55 am

Carter wrote:
Had you sent that message like a day ago, I would have voted her out tonight for sure. But when she's coming to me listing information that I know is for the most part true, of course I feel iffy about the situation when Im in the dark on what is actually going on.

You didn't even give me a chance to have a discussion about it though. You automatically believed her and then it was over.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:58 am

I didn't automatically believe her. I told you I was putting up a bed. I really was trying to build a bed, which I've never done before, while gaming. I asked you if Audrey believed me and then all of a sudden she's acting paranoid like she knows something. My plan tomorrow if I win HoH is to put up Carly/Billie and hope neither come down. And then maybe you'll believe me when I say I was never trying to be sneaky and target you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:02 am

So she requests a room for us to talk and she's saying she was working with you and Audrey this entire time and how Audrey sent a message (The one I told you about earlier) and if she can fake a copy and paste message like that then bravo but I know how Audrey types and it put me/AOC as the duo going after her.

It's funny because she was doing the same to Audrey just not using names. Audrey came to me at first because she knows I'm close to Carly and thought it was me talking about backdooring her. It wasn't me so I said it wasn't.

So then I think back to our conversation yesterday when you said you don't trust AOC even though I told you she was my #2 and was all in with working with you. Even told you about her power to gain some trust with you. From there my theory is that you told Audrey about me and AOC and since me and her voted out Sandra, Audrey felt sketched out.

Right here Carter, you point out the difference between us in this situation. When I had a concern, I didn't make a move, I came to you and talked. I could have used the veto tonight and told Audrey that I knew for sure that AOC has the DPOV and that we need to flush it. I didn't do any of that. All I did is come talk to you about it. You even agreed something was starting to smell fishy. I have been telling you I know how Carly operates and it weirded me out that she was on AOC. I trust AOC but it would make perfect sense for her to want to add big moves to her resume at this stage. She herself keeps telling me she's done nothing worthy of winning. I'm a man that thinks once in a while lol. My wheels turn sometimes and I have ideas. I could be wrong, but I felt it in my gut and I shared it with you.

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:07 am

"Right here Carter, you point out the difference between us in this situation" You're right, I know that I would pick you over AOC but I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about you picking Audrey over me. And that played a big part in my decision tonight. 
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:11 am

I then come in here to ask you if Audrey trusts me and not even 5 minutes later Audrey is asking how im voting when she hasn't done that in a while.

I don't even know what I can swear on for you to believe me, name it and I will swear on it. I did not tell her you told me this. You told me this around the time she confronted me with Carly telling her about a backdoor plan.

Im not mad about anything, but I do feel some type of way about you downplaying how close you and Audrey are. You both can easily win out, which I won't be mad about because regardless of how you feel about me right now, I want to see you sitting in a final 2 seat, but I could not just sit back and let Audrey run the game. My vote was simply for my game. I told myself to just think without the Tyler blinders on and figure out what would be the best path for me to take and I decided keeping Carly was the risk I would take. I don't hate Audrey. I love her, I think she's great. But it's 3k on the line and with all of us being so close, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

You have always been my final 2, you will read it when this ends. I am close to Audrey, but I talk game with you a lot more. With Sandra gone, she for sure my AOC. Which is why I even thought it was a good idea to have CAATs. That way we make final 4 with people we vibe well and you still have AOC that will take you if she win instead of being stuck with Sandra, Audrey and I. I never meant to have to settle for 3rd. I can understand she is a threat to win, but after tonight the biggest threat to win is Carly. She has my vote with all the moves she's been able to pull. She's like a cat with 9 lives.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:14 am

Carter wrote:
"Right here Carter, you point out the difference between us in this situation" You're right, I know that I would pick you over AOC but I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about you picking Audrey over me. And that played a big part in my decision tonight. 

Because of certain circumstances, I have had those worries too about you and others, but I have always chose to trust you. Had I made final 3 with you and Audrey somehow and she won the final HOH, I would have begged for her to take you because I would have felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:46 am

Sorry, I ended up crashing once I got in bed. I think last night was a mess and I understand you being upset. Maybe it was a dumb move, since Audrey probably has the coup, but it was a move I made with the information I was given. And if it screws me tonight, then that’s okay and I’ll go in jury singing your praises. My dream final 3 was always me/you/aoc and yes, I know it’s selfish, but I wanted to be with you two till the very end. Audrey was never in my plans as far as end game because I KNOW she beats us all if she sits in final 2.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:52 pm

That's fair enough Carter.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:49 pm

I know we're in a weird spot right now, but I still want to wish you a sincere good luck tonight. I don't want you to leave.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:12 pm

Same here, I believe in your ability to make it Final5! <3

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14