Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter & Tyler

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:55 am

Me keeping Carly has nothing to do with you and everything to do with Audrey. Yet you’re taking it as an attack on you which is eye opening.

Carly Incontro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:02 am

What are you even talking about Carter? This is why I don't feel you're being genuine with me right now on your reasons. What does Audrey have to do with this? She has kept you off the block every HOH. She has voted with us every vote as far as we can tell. Carly has actually nominated you lol. Am I in the Twilightzone? A copy/paste that can be made up and Audrey is the reason you want a challenge threat that is after us to stay? I used the veto on you during her HOH after promising that I wouldn't. I didn't use the veto on her tonight. I voted her out. Somehow you rationalize this by thinking this will help me?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:12 am

Tyler all of this adds up! There was a reason you and Audrey refused to even touch Celine and Carly until now. Carly is literally telling me info only I told you! Idk if you told her or if you told Audrey but please let’s not act like you and Audrey aren’t close! Im in the middle of putting up a bed and that’s why my comments are dry because Im literally doing something. If you TRULY believe Im doing anything shady to target you, then idk what to tell you because me and you both know that’s not true. I didn’t use my idol on you to just screw you!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:15 am

We had a room with them and kept up appearances. I'm close to Audrey but not as close as I am to you. What info are you hearing because I did not say shit. A lot of people think AOC has the DPOV and it's not my fault. Even Sandra thought it and I never confirmed it. You keeping Carly still makes no sense to me. You will basically have me sitting here by myself waiting to be picked off lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 am

I do wish you and AOC good luck in finals. I'm not going to sit there being betrayed by my final 2 and have her try to turn it around on me. I hope Carly doesn't win a challenge that will cost either of you the game. Take me out next or after Audrey, whatever order suits you both best. Last night cut a little, tonight actually cuts deep because you try to act like it will not impact me in the game and that it's in my best interest.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 am

Regardless of this vote, you know Im with you! It’s not black and white! I also have to think about who I can beat towards the end of this game. We both lose to Audrey. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this cast knows it! Was I supposed to sit by and let it happen because you and her are close?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:23 am

Keeping Carly doesn't mean Audrey goes lmao. Something happened for you to be so blinded right now and I can't figure it out. All Audrey has to do next is win veto. If Carly is HOH, who do you think goes in that scenario? You and I go on the block together, I leave. But stay focused on sticking it to Audrey for someone that won't even help US.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:25 am

Tyler. I know more than you think I know. I’m sorry. I’m not saying it’s in your best interest, Im saying it’s in my best interest and I can’t sit around and accept 3rd place when I can make a move. You’re hurt, I get it. And maybe tomorrow we can have a conversation about it and what actually happened tonight. I’m not targeting you. Nor will I ever. I’m sorry that I hurt you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:25 am

I'm taking my meds and going to bed. I hope you get your bed set up. Sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:26 am

Tyler you act like you don’t have 8+ comp wins to save yourself from anyone coming after you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:31 am

Carter you act like it's normal for my final 2 to put me in a situation where I have to win out. I'm not acting like I can't win. I'm saying that you can have it. Whatever you think you may know doesn't mean that you and I didn't build something that I cherished a lot. I already proved to you that outside stuff would not come between us.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:36 am

We can talk about it in the morning. Because you’re trying to make it seem like I don’t care for you or us when that’s not true nor what this move was about.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 am

When was I selfish with you in this game Carter? Can you answer me that before I go to bed? If you say me not putting up Celine and Carly, well you never really pushed either. You made me feel like you were ok with me not going after them. All you ever had to do is tell me it's what you really needed me to do and I would have.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:54 am

I did push you on Celine and Carly. Every time you won HoH and you refused to. And I had no idea why until Celine’s call out. I took out Daphne for you.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:00 am

I will have to read over this room because I remember you wanting it, but when I presented my idea you just agreed. I don't feel I have ever intentionally made a move that put you in danger of being next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter & Tyler   This room is for Carter & Tyler - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter & Tyler
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next