Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly

Go down 
+3
Carly Incontro
Saoirse Ronan
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:51 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twentieth vote for eviction and tonight you are just voting ONE person out.

VOTING IS OPEN NOW.

You are ONLY given 3 hours TONIGHT to vote starting NOW... Vote by 1:51am EST

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:13 am

Hey yall, I'll post the eviction in a sec
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:23 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted <3.

Let's read the votes

A double vote was used this round

By a vote of 4-1  affraid    

The person evicted is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST  for your Head of Household challenge. Audrey, you cannot compete as outgoing Head of Household.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:24 am

thank u guys so much

haleigh thank u for being an amazing ally and friend Sad you played a great game

Haleigh Broucher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:26 am

Carly the cat with 9 lives. I'm super impressed. This is not even sarcastic or bitter in any way, just game recognizing game.

Sandra, I'm sorry Sad

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:30 am

it's haleigh not sandra
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:33 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
it's haleigh not sandra
😭😭
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:34 am

Sorry to see you go Haleigh, your screentime commentary will be missed💜
Congrats Carly!

Haleigh Broucher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:35 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
it's haleigh not sandra

I was apologizing to Sandra for something else.

Audrey Horne and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 am

Aw, good one. I’ll see y’all in the final 5 though no worries <3

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 am

yes everyone knows you have the coup lol

Audrey Horne likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:47 am

First off, I just wanna say that its hilarious that I went and bugged Saoirse on twitter about the eviction not being posted and told her to go wake up Arisa.  Saoirse does more than that, actually posts eviction, but somehow I fell asleep through it asjjskkjadh anyways .

Oh lord, this game was crazy but i genuinely enjoyed every second of it, even the bad times. The concept of this game makes it the funnest game i have ever played because it gives us a bit of taste of what actual big brother might feel like so thank you to both arisa and saoirse for having me and for dealing with my paranoid AF Haleigh Chronicles diary room entries all season long and im about to write Haleigh Chronicles: The finale in the morning so i better still have access to it or else <3

Onto the game: i have no regrets about how i played this game. I always did what i wanted and voted how i wanted and then went around telling people i voted different ways and im surprised that didnt come back to bite me early on in this game especially when i always voted out the person who would stay after promising them i wouldnt vote them out. I never voted in the majority except like 1 time because i did not like being dictated to do something nor did i want to contribute to the steamroll that unfortunately ended up happening and there was no way to stop it. The only thing im mad at is i could not win a damn competition to save my life and at this point i just gotta laugh at that because history repeated itself with that one but more on that at the reveal party lmao. I promise i am much better at competitions in twitter games and i can prove it when we know our identities lol

Audrey: you said i wasnt your target and maybe it started off that way and then it changed or maybe people didnt want to go along with your plan. I dont know. But the one thing i can tell you is that you said you needed daphne out to be able to win this game but that was not your biggest competition. The day you got daphne out, you had a chance to make a much bigger move but you passed on it and i believe that will be your demise in this game because i do believe you are playing for 3rd but if i end up being wrong then you can lol @ me later

Tyler: you are a sneaky sneaky one. I like to believe me and you were actually close at the beginning of this game but you were probably just saying the same thing to everyone in your 3848932 rooms but i do appreciate you wasting your double vote that time i was on the block. I felt bad but i also had to laugh a bit. However, i dont think ill be repaying the favor with my jury vote.

Carter: i am rooting for you! I want to tell you that i really wanted to go head to head with you after you put me up the first time and oh lord im so glad i quarantined the other time you won hoh because i knew i would have gone up shdjdjdjjd but as we know i couldnt win an HOH to make the haleigh vs carter narrative happen and im sad lol but really get that money girl!

Carly, Billie, AOC: good luck! Yall know what needs to be done <3

Now i must go because the real reason i got voted off BBQ is because i need to go into sequester for BB22 so i can team up with dani donato <3

Haleigh out

Celine Dion likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:53 am

I have to laugh that I kept you off the block all my HOHs. I did waste a double vote on you and I'm the only vote to keep you, yet I'm the only one you hate.

I should probably open up a salt factory with all the salt tossed my way just for playing.

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Haleigh VS Carly Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1