Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh

Go down 
+8
Susie Carmichael
Tyler Durden
Carter
Haleigh Broucher
Marianne Williamson
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Carly Incontro
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twelfth vote for eviction and tonight you are just voting ONE person out.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:10pm EST)

You are ONLY given 3 hours TONIGHT to vote starting at 10:10pm EST which means your voting deadline is 1:10am EST Tuesday July 14th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:11 pm

good luck both of u I love you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:11 pm

I don’t see either nominee posting their plea here so I guess neither care to be here XOXO sucks to suck.

Villanelle and Rose the Hat like this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:28 pm

I obviously want to be here but I have been individually messaging all of you my plea!

One thing I want to say in front of all of you though is to not believe that I am getting a majority of the votes. Saying "oh I think she's getting the most votes so idk if I can save her" has been a tactic used by a select number of people this whole game to entice you into voting a certain way. It's called manipulation. I am currently confident in the votes that I have so please don't believe people who clearly want me gone because they know if I stay I will be going after them.

Finally, rest in power Miss Naya Rivera. We lost a true trailblazer for the queer community and she will be sincerely missed. I'm not looking to fight anyone so don't put that on this thread .
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:29 pm

lol girl I was kidding <3

Stay strong <3

Tyler Durden and Marianne Williamson like this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:29 pm

You are the worst
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 pm

I was also messaging people individually and this website on mobile is an nightmare oh lord makes me feel like an 80 year old but anyways. i dont have anything bad to say about marianne shes super funny and im sad were up here together. however, i of course would love to stay in this game and i would hate to get evicted today. i feel like i have so much more game to play and my OCD will really never forgive you all if i get evicted without a competition win......*side eyes tyler* but in all seriousness, i have said my truth to you all in this game and i have been loyal and truthful the whole time ive played. if i told you youre good with me, i really mean it and if i stay i will prove it as we go forward in this game. Thank you all for reading!

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:05 pm

Me: Talks to people about food
Mari: That snake Carter is telling people to vote me out and that Im targeting certain people. 

Have I campaigned to anyone on this forum to vote out Mari? QUICKLY. So she can stop saying my name.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:06 pm

Multiple people have told me you are campaigning for me to leave LOL
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:07 pm

You: Marianne you aren't my target! In fact I don't even want you nominated... this is all apart of a bigger plan I have in mind.

*Tyler wins veto*

Nothing happens. You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Chloe Bailey likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Im literally only talking to once person right now about chicken Fajitas.....
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:08 pm

Congrats girl you got your campaigning done early. I don't understand why even when in power you have to so willingly lie to people! It doesn't make sense! I don't have a "side" and I never said anyone besides myself were targeting people! So shut your mouth and be respectful instead of compromising your morals for a game!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:09 pm

I told you that when? Last night when I was high and running off no sleep, before you sent 3 long messages personally attacking me and saying you don't respect my move! I haven't replied to your last 2 messages. Please leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:10 pm

Personally attacking you because I said this move is pathetic? Grow a backbone babes no one personally offended you and you know it.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:11 pm

I actually liked you before this whole situation. Win a comp and do something about it since you're feeling froggy. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Marianne VS Haleigh Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next