Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:54 pm

If this doesn't work out, I really hope there's a battle back or something. This is really awful, I'm going to keep trying to see if I can get information somehow. Not gunna give up yet.

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:02 am

I hope so too
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:31 pm

Sad

Be ready for a battle back, if there's anything during that challenge where people in the game can help those in the battle back (if I'm still even in the game myself that is) I'll do everything I can to help you.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Congrats on coming back!! So I tried super hard for you to come back and Dominique and Jay got pretty close and I kept switching back and forth from helping you and Sandra depending on how others were doing. One thing I definitely didn’t want to let happen was Dominique returning over you. F that. You got a raw deal and I felt terrible about how you went out.

Things went south quickly after you left and I wanted to write you up a long update on everything because I have no idea what kinds of things you were hearing in the evicted lounge but a lot of stuff being talked about me are half truths and actual lies.

I meant it when I considered you a close ally when you were in the game, I wasn’t tricking or deceiving you at all. When you left, 6-s kind of fell apart and Courage broke apart from me and the rest and it forced me to work with an alliance that Dominique created. Which is probably where all this chatter about a girls alliance came from. My main issue with the girls alliance is that me and sandra are the only active people who do anything in there and I don’t feel like I can rely on them at all lmao but at the same time there’s another half of the house who seem to loathe me and sandra. Which led me to going crazy in this posting challenge lmao.

I’m sure there’ll be people campaigning to you heavy to sway you away from working with me but I want to be fully transparent with you 100% and i can clear anything up with you at all.

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 4:50 pm

Tonya 💜

I owe you for helping me come back. Thank you so much.

I’m not home right now so I can’t type a full msg but I appreciate the transparency and everything. I’m excited to be back and to work with you again .)

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Well I worked really hard for you and Sandra to win and now i’ll probably be nominated by courage lol.

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:58 pm

Well if anyone of us wins veto it will be used. We just have to get it here

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 10:48 pm

What kinds of stuff were people saying in the evicted lounge?? Lmao probably bad stuff about me Sad
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:15 am

They werent pleased for sure.

Levi had the most resentment out of everyone it was weird. He wanted to be the one to back in and when he saw you helping me he tried to get everyone to team up against me.

They mentioned the girls alliance, they lumped you and Sandra as a dangerous duo. I already mentioned this to Sandra earlier, but Cassie had final 2 deals with literally everyone. I would say she's probably playing the most underrated game right now.

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 12:42 pm

Yeah the girls alliance isn’t that strong because I don’t trust most of the girls either lmao. The only reason why i’ve sided with them the last few times was because the other side was against me too so it was like siding with the lesser of two evils for me at the time.

That’s another reason why I was so determined to help you get back in the game.

I chose you as my HG choice for POV, hopefully either you sandra or myself can win POV tonight

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 1:07 pm

Thank you for the pick. Hopefully we can pull this off
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:28 pm

No matter what try your hardest to not be the replacement nom.

I have a diamond power of veto and if you, sandra and I are all off the block we will have the numbers to take out my replacement nom.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:29 pm

I'm trying.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:30 pm

If not I think Amber will vote with us anyway. So even if you are the replacement nom, you'll be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8