Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 12:27 pm

I ended up voting Kiana because I felt bad that Levi was active in the game, idk whats going on now in this game. The split vote was crazy to lmaooo. Uncle not voting is so weird too.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:39 pm

There’s still so many people left that it’s hard to tell what’s going on. But wtf was that vote. Uncle Clifford... there’s just no words for that lmfao. You had a chance to make a stand and went inactive again.

I voted the same way. Levi reached out to me and said he was working on getting votes
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Yeah he reached out to me too. I just can't believe uncle clifford though lmao.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:41 pm

The irony lmao. You talk that big fight then don’t vote.. okay
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Between us because I trust you and I like our dynamic. What are your thoughts on Dominique?? She seems so all over the place to me, I just get a gut feeling she's really overaligned and all over the place. lmao
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:46 pm

I get somewhat of a similar feeling honestly. She talks around and a lot. I don’t know how involved she is with other people though.

I’m wondering what this “exposed party” she’s planning is.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:48 pm

So far, she has been mentioned as someone that almost everyone trusts and talks with. It's concerning to me lmaoo.

Yeah I'm wondering too lmfao
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Well that would explain why she suddenly didn’t want to win HOH anymore in the 6-s group. Over aligned and would make enemies if she won.

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Yeah lmaooo

I think it's something we should keep an eye on but i think we should be okay for now, I like that 6-s is still going strong and none of us has been at risk yet to be eliminated. Hopefully we keep our numbers strong!!
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Me too. That’s one thing I think people don’t always account for in BB is you still need a good group to trust. And right now 6-s is still going strong at least to my knowledge. Plus last night I was cracking up with y’all over the fights happening skkssjsn
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Me too lmaoooo

As long as we aren't in the spotlight with fights, I'm entertained by it lmfao

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 10:11 pm

Uncle Clifford was soooo mean, I honestly don’t get it lmao. He barely played and missed voting twice.

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 10:54 pm

I honestly don't know. I will admit it was fun to spectate though lmao. But I'm glad they're gone now. They did a lot of talking and didn't back it up at all.

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:47 pm

Congrats!!! Math def wasn't my strong suit!!! Glad we got the power back in our hands!!

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 pm

Period! Thanks!

I got lucky with this. Math is either easy or the worst depending on the day for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next