Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:11 pm

It really is
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:15 pm

LMAO you also notice how she's really pushing hard for the info you got and how you got it
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:16 pm

Should we make a new room, for the 5 minus Dominique? Because Jay told me that info, I don't want to expose him right now, but I also don't want to lie to our group.
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:17 pm

For the group I'll just throw out someone's name who hasn't been too active and pin it on them for now
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Yeah I think it's probably smart to do that!! I like that idea
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Thank god Dominique is gone. All of those alliances that she "exposed" she basically spearheaded herself except for 6-s and the fact she blew up our spot really upsets me. I hope that doesn't really effect our game.

Most of her alliances people barely talked in the room

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:50 pm

It’s ok. I think if anything this just proved how right you were about Dominique. She was spearheading so many groups, and then just felt she expose what she started. And if you’re approached for an alliance you’re obviously gonna say yes.

I still trust you going forward. I wouldn’t have made that move if I didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:54 pm

"People that actually should be Targeted:
Caillou, Tonya: they will run the game if you let them!!!"

I hate this the most that she said this. Yeah I'm 100% with you, we gotta weather this storm somehow. I'm now on high alert at this point

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:59 pm

I found it kinda funny how she willingly left some people unexposed and then said “oh there’s an 8 person alliance that can control things now”. Like :/

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:04 pm

She's so full of shit
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Courage is annoying me with this random Dominique praise like stfu lmao she just destroyed all of our games on her way out. I'm so frustrated right now with everything
Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:36 pm

Same. I can't tell if he's just trying to save his image or what.

Like I'm honestly expecting a pre-juror to return, and whoever it is will be either Dominique or will think like Dominique. Maybe he thinks it too and is trying to keep doors open? Idk
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:41 pm

I really hope I can win HOH tonight

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Caillou

Caillou

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 1:43 pm

I hope so to. It's the only way to guarantee we're safe
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:51 pm

I'm hoping for a good outcome for us!!!

Caillou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou   This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya Harding & Caillou
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next