Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:07 pm

because there's like four or five people I haven't really talked to at all and Viola was one of them, also I had just evicted Viola over Tina and was basically campaigning to get viola out over Tina and she knew

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:09 pm

I figured as much, I was nervous I'd be a backdoor candidate too just because of my limited interactions with Viola lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:11 pm

also, just so you know while campaigning Lori told me that you and Sandra have a f2, you would never turn on Sandra, and that you're in an alliance with Beyonce, Sandra, Cassie & Amber

just repeating what she said lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:17 pm

It's really not true, I'm not sure if Sandra believes that, she might try to be loyal to me after I used veto on her but I personally don't want to go to the end with Sandra. But I feel like Sandra owes me something, so I'll try my best to steer away your name if she ever wins a power, I promise.

As for that other alliance she mentioned. That was a Dominique creation and she was the one who started it and I just kind of wrote it off as another Dominique led hamfisted forced alliance lol.

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:19 pm

she said you two (you & sandra) are playing everyone and you're not loyal to anyone in the game other than Sandra and Sandra isn't loyal to anyone other than herself and you're getting played by her (Sandra) sdkjhg anyway it's getting a bit messy for my liking
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:35 pm

Nahhh, I'm not being played by Sandra lol. I can see through her. It just personally felt early to go after Sandra especially after she chose me. But I def don't trust Sandra long term, I'm being honest about that.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:46 pm

yeah I'm not saying I believe any of this im jus telling you what she said lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 2:47 pm

It doesn't surprise me she was saying this stuff at all lmao.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 6:39 pm

Did u watch the movie?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 6:45 pm

Yeah I did lmao. It was painful to sit through
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:09 pm

I just finished lol do u want to help each other out or are do u wanna do it solo ?
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Lets help each other!! I'm totally down with that! The movie is fresh in my mind so I think I could do pretty well
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:15 pm

We could divvy up the questions or something
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:16 pm

I was gonna take notes but I didn't end up taking any because I'm not even sure what type of questions are going to be asked lol otherwise I would send them to you

also you are really smart / attentive because based off what Lori said it sounds like you were 100% spot on about Sandra/Lori being the duo and Sandra picking you to save Lori from being the replacement nom so they would think you were Sandra's pair. Not sure how you even pieced that together but that sounds like that is what happened lol also I'm 99% positive Sandra kept her so I'm a little confused as to why she's so willing to throw Sandra under the bus but oh well lmao
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:19 pm

I'm gonna be so mad if this is for a veto comp that I'm not even part of instead of an HOH b/c that movie was terrible lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next