Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Eli

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Buddy & Eli Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:39 pm

Only the Hosts, Buddy & Eli have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Anyway DM's are so annoying to talk in lol

but have you been gunning for me to people? It's gotten back to me from a couple different people and I just don't get it lol I'm not a threat to you at all!
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Read my last dm lol I answered that and yes my dms keep getting full
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:09 pm

Viola and Tonya both told me you were messaging them saying I need to go I’m not sure why because I really wanted our alliance of 4 to make final 4 and I’m really not a jury threat the jurors who left all hated me lol
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Well that’s a big lie. I was told that you and Tonya have been working together for a little while but I didn’t believe it anyways because it didn’t make sense. I would love if you used the veto on me and put up amber so that she’s not a vote for tonya ass. We can finally get her ass out and battle it out ourselves bro
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:24 pm

well i'm not using it because it wouldn't make sense to with Tonya on the block but obviously you're 1000% safe. Let's kill this next round
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:55 pm

good luck in HOH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Not over yet lol but thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:18 pm

I’m so busy I just seen it my bad lol
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:55 pm

Idk what you’re gonna do bro but I would love for us three guys to battle it out with each other. Our alliance making final 3 will be so freaking dope and cool 🔥I rather us all battle it out
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:09 pm

This decision was so hard. I really wanted our alliance of four to make it to the final 4 but there was just so much scheming from within that it made it impossible... I thought really long and hard about this and I really did want to go to the end with you or at least final 3... but Tonya and Viola and Courage telling me how you were plotting against me telling them all that I need to go in DMs and how I have to go soon really just made me lose trust in you. Putting that aside, I know if you were to win final 3 HOH you'd cut me and you're too good and too scary of a player for me to take that risk. I'm so so sorry but you're too strong socially for me to keep you in over Amber. I'm so sorry you have every right to be upset with me. You played a great game and should be really proud.
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Can I make a promise that I will 💯 take you if I win the final 3 hoh. You honestly have a better shot at winning if you take me over the other two trust me I know
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:12 pm

You couldn’t give me a chance to campaign first?🤦🏾‍�
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:13 pm

I did I was waiting for both of you in the thread I'm sorry Sad I had to make that decision for myself. I think out of everyone left you are the biggest threat you played a great behind the scenes manipulative game. I'm sorry Sad I really think u coulda beat everyone left

Eli Pope likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:15 pm

Bro listen they are not gonna take you to final two. They know your a big threat. Don’t trust them liars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Eli   This room is for Buddy & Eli Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Eli
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next